30 DAYS OF FIT CHALLENGE
No Purchase Necessary
- ELIGIBILITY: The 30 Days of Fit Contest (the “Contest”) is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in Entrant’s place of residence at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Entrant may not be a national or legal permanent resident of the province of Quebec (Canada) or the following countries: Burma, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria. Entrants may not be members of any guild, union or other organization that may prohibit them from participating in this Contest and that would restrict, require due payment or otherwise have the right to oppose such Entrant’s participation in this Contest. Entrant must have an Instagram and/or Twitter account. Membership to Instagram and/or Twitter is free. Employees, contractors, members, and agents of Woodbolt Distribution, LLC dba Cellucor, Bodybuilding.com, LLC or Liberty Media Corporation (and companies owned by Liberty Media), and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individual are ineligible. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in ineligibility of Entrant. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SPONSORS: This Contest is sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, LLC located at 5777 N. Meeker Ave., Boise, ID, 83713 and Woodbolt Distribution, LLC dba Cellucor located at 3891 S. Traditions Drive, Bryan, Texas 77807 (“Sponsor”). This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Instagram or Twitter.
- TO ENTER: The Contest begins at approximately 12:00 a.m. EST on Wednesday, December 2, 2015 and ends at approximately 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, December 31, 2015 (“Contest Period”). To enter, Entrant must upload their Submission (defined below) through Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #30DaysofFit and tag @bodybuildingcom and @cellucor. All submissions must be publicly viewable to be judged for the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant in their sole discretion. False, deceptive or incomplete entries shall render the Entrant ineligible.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: ENTRANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTION.
- PHOTOS: By submitting a photo, Entrant assigns all right, title and interest to Sponsor and on their behalf or on behalf of the copyright holder (if different from Entrant). Sponsor is not obligated to publish a credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of the photo. Entrant agrees to hold Sponsor harmless, defend, and indemnify Sponsor from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of actions, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses that may be incurred by Sponsor, arising out of or relating to Entrant’s breach of any representation or warranty related to the photo or any other violation of these Rules.
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Upload a photo through Instagram or Twitter of you completing the assigned daily challenge (“Submission”). Submissions may not contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) in Sponsor’s sole discretion, hateful, slanderous, libelous, tortious, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, violent, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal, offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or contain material that is threatening to any person, place, business or group.
By entering into this Contest, each Entrant represents and warrants that (i) Entrant’s Submission is original; (ii) that the Submission does not violate the rights of any third party or infringe or violate any law and, as of the date of the Submission, is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; and (iii) the Submission does not and will not violate any applicable laws. Without limiting the foregoing, Submission shall not include third party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, or sculptures, except those of Sponsor. Note: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Submission in the Contest if Sponsor views the Submission as potentially infringing, otherwise a violation or potential violation of a third party’s rights, or if it deems the Submission to be lacking in taste or quality, or to be otherwise objectionable. No substitutions of Submissions will be accepted under any circumstances. Submissions will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt of such Submission to Sponsor. Sponsor shall not have liability for any entry that is lost, intercepted, or not received by Sponsor, for any reason. Any submission not in one of the accepted formats, as applicable, or not posted within the Enrollment Period will be disqualified.
- JUDGING CRITERIA/JUDGES: All eligible Submissions will be judged by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Submissions will be judged based on the following criteria: (a) creativity and originality of Entrant’s Submission, and (b) quality of Entrant’s photograph (“Judging Criteria”). The judges will consist of Sponsor’s employees qualified to apply the judging criteria, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All decisions of Sponsor are final. Selected Entrants may be announced on Bodybuilding.com and/or its social media accounts after the Contest Period.
- WINNER SELECTION AND PRIZES: Each day during the Contest Period, Sponsor shall choose two (2) Entrants, subject to eligibility requirements and Judging Criteria to receive $500 USD (“Selected Entrants”). Daily Selected Entrants will be announced each Wednesday during the Contest Period.
On or about Tuesday, January 6, 2016, one Entrant, subject to eligibility requirements and Judging Criteria, shall receive Five Thousand U.S. dollars ($5,000 USD) (“Grand Prize Selected Entrant”).
No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for any prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to unavailability of prizes for any reason, including but not limited to cancellation, scheduling conflicts, or force majeure. Any remaining components of the prize will be awarded and the Sponsors’ obligation to the Selected Entrants and Grand Prize Selected Entrant will be fulfilled, and no additional compensation will be provided. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
The prizes do not include taxes, insurance, personal expenses, gratuities, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Rules and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the Selected Entrants and Grand Prize Selected Entrant. The Selected Entrants and Grand Prize Selected Entrant are responsible for reporting and paying all federal, state, and local taxes. Sponsor reserves the right to transfer, substitute prizes, or provide a cash equivalent for any prizes. Sponsor may substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
As a condition to receiving a prize, the Selected Entrants and Grand Prize Selected Entrant must sign any documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form, show proof of residency and valid identification immediately within fourteen (14) business days of issuance of notification. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any Selected Entrant(s) and Grand Prize Selected Entrant within fourteen (14) business days of attempted notification, or a Selected Entrant and Grand Prize Selected Entrant declines the prize or fails to meet Sponsor requirements, such Selected Entrant and Grand Prize Selected Entrant may be disqualified and the prize will either be forfeited or awarded to an alternate Entrant.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information that the Entrant submits in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by the Sponsor and its authorized agents to administer the Contest and to award prizes. Entrant’s personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, affiliates and licensees, and each of their respective products and programs. Except as set forth herein, an Entrant’s personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else unless required by law.
- LANGUAGE: The official version of these Official Rules is the English language version. In the event of contradictions or discrepancies between different language versions of these Official Rules, the English language version takes precedent. Entrants must submit all materials and information in English. Sponsors are not responsible for translation of any submissions or information provided in another language. Failure to submit required information in English may result in disqualification.
- GENERAL DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering, Entrant agrees: (a) to release Instagram and/or Twitter, Sponsor and its agents from all liability, loss or damage arising out of or relating to the Contest, including with respect to the Contest, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by the judges, and Entrants’ acceptance and use/misuse of the prize; (b) to be bound by these Rules; and (c) that Sponsor, its affiliates and licensees may use Entrant’s name(s), likeness, biographical information, social media username, the images, personal information, and statements made by Entrant to Sponsor, the Submission(s) in whole or in part in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation advertising and promotional purposes, as well as in, or in connection with the Contest and/or other promotions conducted by Sponsor, and information on the entry form for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation. Entrant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, alter, publish, modify, copyright, or otherwise use each Submission for any purpose which Sponsor deems necessary or desirable (including, without limitation, posting on its Site), and each entrant irrevocably waives any and all rights Entrant may have therein. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other persons’, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Entrant agrees proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Contest for any reason.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
- WINNERS’ LIST: After January 5, 2016, Entrants may request a Winners’ List by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope to Bodybuilding.com, c/o 30 Days of Fit Contest Winners’ List, 5777 N. Meeker Ave., Boise, Idaho 83713. All requests must be received by Sponsor within six (6) weeks after the end of the Enrollment Period.
- EU CONTESTANTS: For Entrants from Member States of the European Union, mandatory national law may apply in some cases.