Craig Titus Pro Bodybuilding Profile
Name: Craig Titus
Location: Marina Del Rey, Calif.
Born: January 14, 1967
Off-Season Weight: 267 lbs.
Competition Weight: 242 lbs.
Competitive Record ///
- 2002 Mr. Olympia - 11th
- 2002 Night of Champions XIV - 5th
- 2002 Southwest Pro - 7th
- 2001 British Grand Prix - 9th
- 2001 Mr. Olympia - 12th
- 2001 Arnold Classic - 6th
- 2001 SAN FRANCISCO GRAND PRIX - 2nd
- 2001 IRONMAN PRO INVITATIONAL - 5th
- 2000 Toronto Pro - 1st
- 2000 Arnold Classic - 10th
- 2000 Night of Champions - 11th
- 2000 Ironman Pro Invitational - 8th
- 1996 NPC USA Championships -- 1st Heavyweight and Overall
- 1995 NPC USA Championships -- 2nd Heavyweight
- 1994 NPC National Championships -- 2nd Heavyweight
- 1994 NPC USA Championships -- 2nd Heavyweight
- 1993 NPC USA Championships -- 4th Heavyweight
- 1991 NPC Ironman/Ironmaiden -- Overall
- 1990 NPC Tournament of Champions -- 3rd Heavyweight
- 1990 NPC Western Cup -- Overall
- 1989 NPC Houston Bodybuilding Championships -- Overall
- 1988 NPC Houston Bodybuilding Championships -- 1st Middleweight and Overall
Craig Titus ///
Craig Michael Titus was born in Wyandotte, Michigan on Jan 14, 1967. The eldest of Michael and Sandra Titus' three children. In high school, Craig wrestled for his school team at 132lbs. After graduation, decided to put on some muscle via weight training.
When Craig graduated from high school he was 5'6" and 140lbs. By the age of 21, he was 5'9" and 185lbs. Once he started weight training and seeing results, he was hooked. Craig's first bodybuilding show was the 1988 Houston Bodybuilding Championships in which he won the Men's Open middleweight class and the overall title.
Craig Titus was in jail for drug offenses from July 1997 to June 1999. He is now planning to compete again in 2000 and hopes to amaze everybody with the gains he has made! Craig Titus is back... watch out!
Pictures ///Craig Titus, pic.1
Craig Titus, pic.2
Craig Titus, pic.3
Craig Titus, pic.4
Craig Titus, pic.5
Craig Titus, pic.6
Craig Titus, pic.7
Craig Titus, pic.8
Craig Titus, pic.9
- Follow This Discussion by:
The Bodybuilding.com Clothing Women's Core Simple Classic Deep-V Tee Looks Good With Anything From Spandex To Skinny Jeans! Get the Lowest Price on the Women's Core Simple Classic Deep-V Tee at Bodybuilding.com!