- Name: Stacy Schaedler
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 26
- Where: Boston, MA
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 123 Lbs Contest 133 Lbs Off
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Glutes
- Favorite Exercise: Legs
- Favorite Supplements: Lifetime Life's Basics Plant Protein
How Did You Get Started?
I have always been active in sports, and I majored in Exercise Science at UMASS AMHERST. I am an ASCM CPT, RKC Kettlebell Instructor as well as an RYT through the National Yoga Alliance. I love to lift heavy, and I love having muscles. About 2 years ago I got very sick, and doctors couldn't figure out what was going on. Turned out that it was food allergies, and I have a lot of them! I am allergic to wheat, eggs, milk, corn and soy. Thus, I now have a restricted diet.
I decided to combine my love for lifting and restricted diet with the concrete goal of a figure competition. I did my first show on June 5th and took first place in figure tall and 4th in bikini tall (I walked bikini first to get my nerves out!). I did my second show June 19th and took 1st in figure medium. I won the overall title, earning my pro card! I am currently seeking sponsorship.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
|TERMS YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW|
Day 1: Legs
- Barbell Squat: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Barbell Front Squat: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Lying Leg Curl: 1 set of 40 reps
- Barbell Calf Raise: 1 set of 50 reps
- Jump Squats: 2-3 sets of 20 reps
- Deep Squats: 2-3 sets of 20 reps
Day 2: Back
- Sternum Chin Ups: 1 set of 10 reps
- Lat Pulldown: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Barbell Bent Over Row: 4 sets of 8 reps
- Romanian Dealift: 4 sets of 12 reps
Day 3: Chest
- Dumbbell Bench Press: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Dumbbell Incline Press: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Push Ups: 1 set of 50 reps
- Cable Flyes: 1 set to failure
Day 4: Off
Day 5: Repeat Starting At Day 1
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Higher Carb Lifting Days
Meal #1: Breakfast
Meal #2: Pre Workout
Meal #3: Post Workout
- 2 Scoops Lifetime Life's Basics Chocolate Blend
- 16 Rice Crackers
Meal #5: Dinner
3 Day Higher Fat Days
Meal #1: Breakfast
Meal #6: 2 Hours Before Bed
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
- Lifetime Life's Basics Chocolate Vegetarian Protein Powder - 1 scoop late morning, 1 scoop 2 hours before bed
- Nordic Naturals Omega 3 - 1 morning, 1 before bed
- NOW Magnesium Citrate - 600 mg at night
- Country Life Vitamin D - 1 morning
- Nature's Optimal Nutrition Liquid Multi - 1 serving upon waking
- Acetyl L-Carnitine - Morning and pre-workout empty stomach 1-2 grams - up to 2-3x's daily capsules
- EAS Pro Science Creatine - 3-5 grams post w/o cycle 4 wks on 4 wks off
- Pro Lab L-Glutamine - Before and after workout, 5+ grams every serving - powder form is most economical
- Country Life L-Arginine - 1-2 grams before workout and at bedtime
- ZMA Nighttime - 2-3 caps at night (in addition to extra magnesium)
- Pro Lab BCAA PLUS - 6 caps post workout key when low carbing
- PrimaForce Carb Slam - (carb loading show week)
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love fitness because it's who I am, and I love moving my body. I majored in Exercise Science, pursued my love for Yoga and corrective exercise and I love teaching my clients about body awareness.
I love when girls have muscles. My physical strength is a huge part of who I am. My dad gave me a big back; I had to learn to love it. Working out makes me happy, self confident and strong.
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
Eating clean allows me to feel amazing. Moving my body, whether it is lifting heavy weights, doing sprints or practicing yoga makes me feel alive. What you put in your body truly affects how you feel and perform on a daily basis. Having muscles makes me feel sexy and confident. I love working hard to achieve the physique I want. I have one body in this life and I intend to take care of it, it's my number one goal.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
I see challenges as opportunities. I have always been naturally driven. If I want something I give it my all and go after it.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I cannot wait to compete on the pro stage in 2011. I would love to write and model for Oxygen, Yoga Journal, Muscle Fitness Hers, or Women's Health!
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
The tip I would give to other fitness competitors would be to practice Yoga, because it will help you in life and on stage.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
These amazing teenagers have made changes in their lives that most adults only dream about!
Age is no excuse for these over 40 men & women who have decided to feel and look young again!
|Share This Article: