- Name: Seweryn Anthony Lavecchia
- E-mail: None
- Age: 22
- Where: Las Vegas, NV
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 185 Lbs Off 172 Lbs Contest
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Back And Legs
- Favorite Exercise: Lunges
- Favorite Supplements: USPlabs Jack3d
How Did You Get Started?
My uncle John got me started into lifting weight as a way to build my confidence and to keep me off of drugs and alcohol. We started lifting together in the back yard during the hot summers in the desert. I was hooked as soon as I started see results and my body changing.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I love intensity in my workout so I incorporate many drop sets forced reps and supersets.
|TERMS YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW|
Day 1: Legs
- Hack Squat: 5 sets of 6-15 reps or failure
- Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 2 sets of 4-10 reps, 3 drop sets of 4-10 reps
Leg Press: 4 sets of 15-30 reps
Leg Curls: 4 sets to failure
- Lunges: 1 set to failure
- Abductor Machine: 4 sets of 6-14 reps, 2 drop sets to failure
Day 2: Back
- T-Bar Rows: 4 drop sets of 5-12 reps
- Bent Over Rows: 5 sets of 4-8 reps or failure
- Lat Pulldowns: 4 sets of 4-12 reps or failure
- Deadlifts: 4 sets of 3-6 reps or failure
Day 3: Arms
Barbell Curl: 4 sets of 6-12 reps
Incline Dumbbell Curls: 4 sets of 6-12 reps
- Dumbbell Seated Curls: 4 sets of 5-10 reps or failure
- Preacher Curls: 3 sets of 8-15 reps or failure
Decline Skull Crusher: 4 sets of 6-12 reps
Close Grip Bench: 4 sets of 6-12 reps
- Triceps Pushdowns: 4 sets of 4-8 reps
Day 4: Chest
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 4 sets of 5-8 reps or failure
Dumbbell Flyes: 4 sets of 6-12 reps
Dumbbell Press: 4 sets of 6-12 reps
- Guillotine Bench Press: 4 sets of 8-15 reps
Day 5: Shoulders/Calves
Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 4 sets 5-10 reps
Dumbbell Lateral Raises: 4 sets 5-10 reps
- Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 12-15 reps or failure
- Side Laterals: 4 sets of 6-12 reps
- Arnold Press: 4 sets of 12-15 reps or failure
- Calf Press On The Leg Press Machine: 6 sets of 5-12 reps or failure
- Donkey Calf Raises: 6 sets of 5-12 reps or failure
- Seated Calf Raise: 3 sets of 12 reps or failure
Day 6: Off
Day 7: Off
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
I do the Dave Palumbo keto diet, it really helps to get that shredded look and surprisingly I stayed full through my whole contest prep. There are a lot of great articles on Bodybuilding.com about keto diets, it's definitely not for everyone but it does work great for me.
- 1 cup oatmeal with blueberries and cinnamon
- 50g Species Isolyze protein
- Shot of apple cider vinegar
- Cup of green tea
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Jack3d has work great for the pumps and keeping focus in the gym. I also love Species Isolyze the taste is amazing and it fits into my down because it has no carbs.
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love making gains, seeing progress, and bettering myself. When you have a passion for something you're bound to do great things with it.
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
The difficulty of bodybuilding motivates me, I love breaking past limits and barriers. I also really enjoy having tons of energy and being health keeps my mental attitude positive as well.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
I have a passion for bodybuilding. I love the hard work, the day in and day out dedication of this lifestyle.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I competed in my first contest on July 10, 2010 and I placed second, it really was a thrill to be up and stage and display my hard work. My next objective is to compete sometime in the spring or summer and win the overall title at my next show, and also to be sponsored by a supplement company so I can promote bodybuilding in a positive light to other people.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Learn, learn and learn some more. Read as much as you can about bodybuilding, buy books about nutrition heath and anatomy it well help you out tremendously and also check out the great articles on Bodybuilding.com.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?
I love the Bodybuilding.com store because it has a huge variety of supplements to choose from.
These amazing teenagers have made changes in their lives that most adults only dream about!
Age is no excuse for these over 40 men & women who have decided to feel and look young again!
|Share This Article: