- Name: Michael Healey
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 61
- Where: Sun City West, AZ
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 190 Lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :40
- Favorite Bodypart: Arms
- Favorite Exercise: Shoulder Press
- Favorite Supplements: Xtend, NO2s, And Whey Protein
How Did You Get Started?
I got started when I was 21 years old with a home made wooden bench and 110 lbs of plastic weights.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
|TERMS YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW|
Monday Back And Rear Delts
- Smith Machine Row: 5 Sets Of 10 Reps
- T-Bar Row: 5 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Barbell Row: 5 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Low Pulley Deltoid Raise: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Michael Healey's Monday Workout.
Tuesday Chest And Biceps
- Incline Bench Press: 5 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Barbell Bench Press: 5 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Dumbbell Incline Press: 5 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Hammer Grip Incline Press: 5 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Flat Bench Flyes: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Seated Incline Dumbbells: 5 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Preacher Curls: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Barbell Curl 21s: 3 Sets Of 7 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Michael Healey's Tuesday Workout.
Wednesday Shoulders And Triceps
- Military Dumbbell Seated Press: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Seated Front Delt Press: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Lying Rear Delts Raise: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Standing Shrugs: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Side Delts: 7 Sets Of 15 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Michael Healey's Wednesday Workout.
Thursday Back And Arms
- 5 Sets Of 10 Reps On All Pulley Machines And Hammer Machine Only.
- For Arms All Pulley Only.
- Leg Extension: 5 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Leg Press: 5 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Squats: 5 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Leg Curls: 5 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Calf Press: 5 Sets Of 10 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Michael Healey's Friday Workout.
- Incline Crunches: 5 Sets 20 Reps
- Plate Twist: 5 Sets 40 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Michael Healey's Abs Workout.
Sat And Sun Same As Tuesday And Wednesday Work Outs.
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Start Off With
- Hot Oatmeal
- 5 Hard Boiled Egg Whites
- Glass Of Orange Juice
- Half Of A Grapefruit
After Work Out
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
40 years of great health. Passing on bodybuilding tips to other people who want to break through those plateaus and build a great body.
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
Eating healthy, working out smarter, and feeling good.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
Finding out that working out smart meets those goals, to better workouts, and achieving goals.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
To look good at 70 and then 80.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Stimulate your muscles, don't destroy them. Work out smart and you will build a better body.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?
These amazing teenagers have made changes in their lives that most adults only dream about!
Age is no excuse for these over 40 men & women who have decided to feel and look young again!