- Name: Heather Jones
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 36
- Where: Waipahu, Hawaii
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 140 Lbs Off 122 Lbs Contest
- Years Bodybuilding :4
- Favorite Bodypart: Back
- Favorite Exercise: Back
- Favorite Supplements: Hydroxycut Max, Nitrotech Banana Cream Protein and
How Did You Get Started?
My true passion for fitness began when I moved to Hawaii in 1997. I had been training for years, but not seriously and I never gave much thought to my diet. When I began training here in Hawaii, it slowly became a passion. Over the years I found myself becoming more and more focused on how my body looks, feels and what I was feeding it!
I had always had an interest in bodybuilding and fitness competitions and would attend all of the local shows here. It wasn't until 2005, with the encouragement of my friends, that I had finally made the commitment to do my first show. 4 months later, I won 1st place at The Paradise Cup Bodybuilding and Figure Championships. That night was the start of my love for the stage!
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- Overhead Press: 4 Sets Of 8-15 Reps
- Side Lateral Raises-Single Arm: 4 Sets Of 8-15 Reps
- Front Raises: 4 Sets Of 15-20 Reps
- Upright Rows: 4 Sets Of 15-20 Reps
- Reverse Flyes: 4 Sets Of 8-15 Reps
- Lat-Pull Downs Wide Grip: 4 Sets Of 8-15 Reps
- Lat-Pull Downs Close Grip: 4 Sets Of 8-15 Reps
- Seated Rows: 4 Sets Of 10-20 Reps
- Single Arm Rows: 4 Sets Of 8-15 Reps
- Pull Ups: 4 Sets Of 15-20 Reps
- Triceps Kickbacks: 3 Sets Of 15 Reps
- Dips: 3 Sets Of 15 Reps
- Triceps Overhead Extensions: 3 Sets Of 15 Reps
- Leg Press: 4 Sets Of 8-15 Reps
- Plie Squat: 4 Sets Of 25 Reps
- Leg Extensions: 4 Sets Of 8-15 Reps
- Hamstring Curls: 4 Sets Of 8-15 Reps
- Deadlifts: 4 Sets Of 8-15 Reps
- Flat Bench Press: 3 Sets Of 12-15 Reps
- Incline Bench Press: 3 Sets Of 12-15 Reps
- Pec Dec Flyes: 3 Sets Of 12-15 Reps
- Dumbbell Curls: 4 Sets Of 15-18 Reps
Saturday: Off Or Light Cardio
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love fitness because of the way it makes me feel. There is simply nothing in this world that can re-create the feeling of endorphins running through your body after a great session in the gym! As for competing, I love the process of watching my body change and the feeling of stepping on that stage after months of hard work and dedication. Competing has also blessed me with many wonderful opportunities, including photo shoots, a cover story and being able to call myself a MuscleTech Sponsored Athlete that is my dream come true!
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
I follow a healthy lifestyle not only for my physical appearance, but also for my internal well-being. Taking care of yourself physically, emotionally and spiritually are the keys to living a long and happy life! Especially when you have children (I have a 7 year old son, Jordan and I am also a single mother) it is even more crucial that we take care of ourselves.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
The most important person that makes me want to achieve my goals would have to be my son. He is always asking me; "Do you want to win mom?" "Come on mom, you can do it!" He drives me to work harder and inspires me each and everyday.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
My ultimate goal is to obtain my Pro-Card. I know that with my trainer, Kim Oddo, I will get there. I will be doing multiple shows this year and will continue to get myself out there as much as possible! I am hoping to receive more modeling opportunities and want to see myself in Oxygen one day!
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Have fun! As challenging as our preparation can get at times, always remember to have fun with it and know that in the end, when your on stage, gorgeous in your suit, makeup, tan and hair is perfectly in place, all eyes are on you! You will be the inspiration for all of those women who want to be up there with you!
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?
I have utilized every feature of Bodybuilding.com! From the contest prep articles, nutrition articles, ordering supplements, contest results and of course checking out who is the Fitness Amateur of the Week! Anytime I am unsure of something, I know that I can find the answer on this website!
These amazing teenagers have made changes in their lives that most adults only dream about!
Age is no excuse for these over 40 men & women who have decided to feel and look young again!