- Name: Carrie Peck
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 34
- Where: Ringgold, GA
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :2
- Favorite Bodypart: Arms
- Favorite Exercise: Legs
- Favorite Supplements: Top Secret Nutrition
How Did You Get Started?
I started 4 years ago when I was tired of being skinny fat. I researched on the internet and came across Buffmother.com. I also came across Bodybuilding.com. I had a lot of inspiration from all of the competitors. I then started using Bodybuilding.com plans for my workouts and my nutritional information. I loved how I looked and felt. I then decided to step my game up and compete. I am now in love with the stage.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- Bench Press: 3 set of 10 reps
- Incline Chest Press: 3 set of 10 reps
- Incline Flyes: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Triceps Extensions: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Cable Triceps Pushdown: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Lateral Raises: 1 set of 7 reps
- Front Raises: 1 set of 7 reps
- Bent Over Raises: 1 set of 7 reps
- Cable Crunches: 4 sets of 20 reps
- Hanging Leg Raises: 4 sets of 15 reps
- Lying Oblique Crunch: 4 sets of 20 reps
- One Arm Bent Over Dumbbell Rows: 3 heavy sets of 10, 4, 4 reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 4 sets of 10, 6, 4, 4 reps
- Wide Grip Rows: 3 set of 10 reps
- Military Press: 3 sets of 10, 6, 6 reps
- Biceps Dumbbell Curls: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- One Arm Arnold Press: 3 set of 10 reps each
- Assisted Close Grip Pullup: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Squats: 3 set of 10 reps
- Barbell Lunges: 3 set of 10 reps
- Romanian Deadlifts: 3 set of 10 reps
- Knee Extensions: 3 set of 10 reps
- Leg Curls: 3 set of 10 reps
- Walking Lunges: 2 sets of 10-15 reps
- Calf Raises: 3 set of 10 reps
- Seated Cable Crunch: 5 sets of 25 reps
- Side Crunch: 4 sets of 20 reps each
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
In the off season I try to up my intake of food to roughly 2200 calories. Right now I am in contest prep so calories are a bit lower. I drink 1-2 gallons of water a day.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
I'm a firm believer and loyal consumer of the supplements that I take. I take these everyday: Top Secret N.O 370, Top Secret Astravar, Top Secret Multi Vitamins, Top Secret Diet Accelerator Stack, Top Secret Soy Extreme Protein Powder.
- Top Secret Soy Extreme Protein Powder - Vanilla Bean: 1 scoop
- Top Secret N.O 370
- Top Secret Astravar
- Top Secret Multi Vitamin
- Top Secret Diet Accelerator Stack
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love the way fitness makes me feel! I love the way it makes me look! But the thing I love the most about fitness is inspiring people to get themselves to the gym and learn about nutrition, to change their lives.
I have inspired a lot of friends to change the way they live with nutrition and working out, and I have even had many strangers approach me and ask questions. I love to inspire people with my personal passion in life!
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
Being in shape gives me confidence. Eating healthy and working out really helps with stress and anxiety. People are their own worst enemy and they set limits and boundaries for themselves. When you push yourself to the next level and accomplish things you didn't know you were capable of, the feeling is unexplainable! Also, I think learning about nutrition and training is fascinating.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
The feeling of self pride I have for myself when I am able to walk on stage and know that I gave it 110%.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I have a benefit show on May 14. Then on June 4, I am doing the Roman Classic and the big one on June 11 is the Battle at the River in Chattanooga, TN.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Keep on, keep on! Don't get discouraged. It can be very discouraging at times, when you may not place as well as you know you deserved to. If you truly are passionate about it, just enjoy competing for the pure joy of it. It makes you feel good. It gives you a goal to reach. People who compete are truly passionate about working out and bettering themselves, so do it because you love it, and be the best you can be.
Be proud of yourself. You are a member of an elite group of people whether you take 1st place or last place! It doesn't matter; you have won just by stepping on stage.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?