- Name: Caine Wendt
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 32
- Where: Delta, B.C.
- Height: 5' 10"
- Weight: 205 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :15
- Favorite Bodypart: Glutes and Hamstrings
- Favorite Exercise: Hanging leg raises and Barbell Squats
- Favorite Supplements: NO2 by MRI
How Did You Get Started?
My dad had me start lifting weights when I was a teenager to strengthen up for soccer. I have been weight lifting ever since. I have been competing in bodybuilding for 10 years now. I recently competed in the Canadian WNSO Muscle Mania show in Toronto. I competed in the heavyweight division and came in 1st place.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Two days on and one day off plus weekends off.
- Monday - Chest and Biceps
- Tuesday - Legs and Calves
- Wednesday - Off
- Thursday - Shoulders and Triceps
- Friday - Back and Traps
- Sat/Sun - Off
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
I consume 3-4 meals with 2 protein shakes a day. I eat balanced proportions of protein, carbs, and fat.
- Meal 1: Oatmeal, peanut butter, and a protein shake or eggs
- Meal 2: Protein Shake with a banana
- Meal 3: Post workout shake
- Meal 4: Chicken breast, yams or rice, and a small salad
- meal 5: Steak, rice and vegetables
- Meal 6: Protein Shake
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
It is a creative expression of the soul.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I would like to turn pro in the WNSO (World Natural Sports Organization) and compete in the Worlds next year.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Bless God and he will bless you.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
Anyone who trains natural.