- Name: Andre Merlucci
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 24
- Where: Davie, Florida
- Height: 5' 6"
- Weight: 170 Lbs. (Off-Season)
- Years Bodybuilding :2
- Favorite Bodypart: Chest
- Favorite Exercise: Incline Barbell Press
- Favorite Supplements: NO Shotgun, Cell Tech, NaNO Vapor
How Did You Get Started?
I started lifting weights in high school to get bigger since I was a smaller guy (around 130 lbs). Then years later it turned into an obsession and I decided after reading all the magazines and internet articles all the time I wanted to compete in a show.
View My BodySpace Profile: bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ducci521.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Sample Training Week:
- Incline Barbell press: 4 sets x 15, 12, 10, 8 reps
- Flat Bench: 4 sets x 10, 8, 8, 6 reps
- Cable Flyes: 4 sets of 15
- Bodyweight Dips: 4 sets of 15-20 reps
- Hanging Leg raises: 4 sets of 25 reps
- Bent over rows: 4 sets 15, 12, 12, 10 reps
- Seated Cable Rows: 4 sets 15, 15, 12, 12
- 1 Arm Dumbbell Rows: 4 sets of 15 reps
- 4 Sets of Bodyweight Pullups to failure
- V-bar pushdowns with straight bar curls: 4 sets of 15 reps each
- Close grip bench press with hammer curls: 4 sets of 10 reps each
- 1 arm dumbbell extensions with 1 arm dumbbell curls
- Abs: 4 sets of crunches to failure
- 20 min. walking on incline on treadmill
- 4 sets of front squats, 12-15 reps. Either on smith machine or using barbell
- 4 sets of leg press, 12-15 reps
- Leg extensions: 4 sets, 15-30 reps
- Lying leg curls: 4 sets, of 15 reps
- Straight leg deadlifts: 4 sets of 10. Dumbbells one week, barbell the next using a light weight to allow the hamstring to work harder then the back
- 4 sets of military presses, 8-12 reps.
- 4 Superset of front raises, 10 reps and lateral raises, 10 reps
- 4 sets of medium grip upright rows
- 4 sets of Bent over laterals, 12-15 reps. Using no more than 15 lbs to allow the rear delts to work and pause at the top for 2 seconds after each rep
- 4 sets of chin ups, to failure
- 4 sets of t-bar rows, 10-15 reps
- Either on the stair master or high incline walk at around 3.5 mph
- 4 sets of hanging leg raises to failure
- 4 sets on crunches to failure
- 6 sets of Seated or standing raises, min. of 15 reps
- Barbell wrist curls: 4 sets of 25 reps.
- Standing reverse curls with strait bar: 4 sets of 12 reps
Day 1: Chest & Abs:
Day 2: Back:
Day 3: Arms & Abs:
Day 4: Rest Day:
30min cardio (am) before breakfast if its not the weekend
Day 5: Legs:
Day 6: Shoulders & Upper Back:
Day 7: Cardio (45 min) And Abs, Calves & Forearms:
Day 8: Rest:
Possibly eat some good Italian food for dinner
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Sample Diet Plan:
All carbs are from oatmeal, rice, potatoes. Fats are from olive oil, peanut butter, almonds. Protein is mostly chicken and lean meats. All means from lunch to dinner will include either a salad or broccoli or some other green vegi. Cheat meals on Sunday dinner, usually something Italian; either pizza or pasta with meat.Sample Day:
Breakfast: 10 egg whites, 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 small green apple.
Pre-workout: Either 1 scoop of NO Shotgun or 2 scoops on NaNo Vapor
During Workout: Sip on 2 scoops of whey mixed with 2 scoops of Cell-Tech from midpoint of workout to finish.
Lunch: 1 can of tuna mixed with olive oil and lemon. 3 small potatoes, 4 ounces broccoli.
Snack: 1 scoop whey, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1/2 to 1 cup of oatmeal.
Dinner: either chicken or lean cut of steak/ground meat. Large Sweet Potato or 1 cup of brown rice. Large Bowl of mixed greens with fat free Italian dressing.
* On my higher carb day 1/2 cup of oatmeal before bed.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
It makes me feel and look good. It's an accomplishment when you compete and get rewarded.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
In the future I really want to compete on the National Level.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Don't ever quit, keep coming back stronger.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
|Calling All Over 40 Amateurs!|