- Name: Adam Yezer
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 44
- Where: Raleigh, NC
- Height: 5'4.5"
- Weight: 157 Post Contest
- Years Bodybuilding :19
- Favorite Bodypart: Chest
- Favorite Exercise: Bench Press
- Favorite Supplements: NitroTech, CryoTest
How Did You Get Started?
I played baseball and basketball in high school and also went to tennis camp where we had a strength coach. I was only 12 and although I did light lifting the coach told me I was strong for my size and age. I was training offseason for baseball and I realized I responded well to weight training.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I am prioritizing legs now so:
|TERMS YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW|
Day 1 - Legs:
- Squats: 4 sets of 8-15 reps
- Squats: 1 drop set of 8-15 total reps
- Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Leg Extensions: 1 drop set of 20 total reps
- Smith Machine Squats, Hack Squats or Leg Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Lunges: 1 set of 12-15 reps
Day 2 - Chest:
- Bench Press: 5 sets of 8 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press or Incline Barbell Press: 3 sets of 6-10 reps
- Dumbbell Flyes: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Cable Crossover: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Day 3 - Back:
- Pull-Ups Wide Grip: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
A sample diet day may be during precontest diet
- 6-7 oz Fish, Chicken Or Lean Beef
- 1 Cup Fibrous Vegetables
- 2 Tsp All Natural Peanut Butter Or 1 Serving Nuts
- 1/2 Cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I think it is amazing what you can do to your body with hard work. It is a lifestyle that requires dedication like nothing else. When you achieve your goals it is very rewarding. As a personal trainer and nutritionist it is a great feeling when you help others as well.
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
It is related to my field as a Registered Dietitian/Licensed Nutritionist and a Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics with the American Dietetics Association it is important to set a good example. People need role models and good examples to follow. It is a great compliment when you being in good shape motivates someone.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
I want to be healthy for myself and my family. Competing helps to promote my personal training and indirectly helps to support my family. I also have been in competitive sports my whole life so for me to it is helpful to be involved in competitive sports for my own motivation as well as my personal training and nutrition.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I plan on competing in the masters nationals 2010 and possibly a national qualifier as well. If it goes well I will decide my future from that point.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Find a good mentor or someone to give advice that will be 100% honest on the level and condition of your physique and at what type of contest you can compete at.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
I used to train at a gym with Rich Gaspari so learned from him as well as saw how hard he worked and his dedication. I respect Dexter Jackson as he is not as big as many other bodybuilders yet won the Olympia. Johnnie Jackson also as he is a powerlifter as well as a bodybuilder.
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?
I like the amount of supplements listed as well and the prices are excellent.