Get Lean, Eat Clean With Jamie Eason: Carrot Cake Protein Bars
Jamie Eason is in the Bodybuilding.com kitchen to share some of her favorite clean recipes. Today it's Carrot Cake Protein Bars.
Eating clean doesn't have to be unappetizing. Jamie Eason is in the Bodybuilding.com kitchen to share some of her favorite clean recipes to help get you lean.
Today's recipe is Carrot Cake Protein Bars.
Jamie Eason's Carrot Cake Protein Bars
Watch The Video - 11:41
oat flour 1 cup
vanilla whey protein 2 scoops
cinnamon 2 tsp
baking soda 1/2 tsp
allspice 1/8 tsp
nutmeg 1/8 tsp
egg whites 4
stevia 3/4 cup
baby carrots 8 oz
water 4 oz
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, whey protein, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix egg whites, Splenda, baby food carrots and water (optional) in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray glass pyrex dish with non-stick butter spray.
- Pour ingredients into dish.
- Bake 20-30 minutes.
Serving Size 2 squares