Eating clean doesn't have to be unappetizing. Jamie Eason is in the Bodybuilding.com kitchen to share some of her favorite clean recipes to help get you lean.
Today's recipe is Carrot Cake Protein Bars.
Jamie Eason's Carrot Cake Protein Bars
Watch The Video - 11:41
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 4 egg whites
- 3/4 cup Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal
- 8 oz. baby food carrots
- 4 oz. water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, whey protein, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix egg whites, Splenda, baby food carrots and water (optional) in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray glass pyrex dish with non-stick butter spray.
- Pour ingredients into dish.
- Bake 20-30 minutes.
Serving Size 2 squares
Jamie Eason's Carrot Cake Protein Bars PDF (62k)