R-ALA is a potent insulin-mimicking agent. It speeds the removal of glucose (sugar) from the blood, which accounts for the profound benefits seen by diabetics. It also has growing reputation as a fat-loss supplement.
R-ALA is also crucial for energy production - it helps break down sugar for the production of ATP, the fuel used by cells to keep the body running. This activity helps to ensure that ingested carbohydrates will be used as fuel, and not stored as fat. Many people using R-ALA report higher energy levels for sustained periods of time.
- your body synthesizes and can safely metabolize.
- is proven to significantly reduce inflammation, an underlying cause of aging.
- is proven to significantly increase your cellular and mitochondrial antioxidant activity for preventing mitochondrial decay. This effectively attenuates the reported increase in oxidative stress with aging.
- is proven to improve memory, reduce brain damage, reverse cognitive dysfunction, and protect the brain from neurodegeneration associated with aging.
- is proven to significantly increase insulin sensitivity, enhance glucose transport, increase metabolic rate, and reduce the gain in body fat from aging.
- is proven to protect body fats against oxidative damage, chelate harmful metals, and reverse stress damage in your heart.
- is proven to significantly increase or maintain levels of other antioxidants, including Coenzyme Q10, vitamin C, vitamin E, and glutathione.
- is proven to expand total lifespan.
To View Top-Selling R-ALA Products, Click Here.