I love my food. My parent's have owned a restaurant since I've been born and I am deeply in love with eating delicious foods. Many people are just like me.
Pretty much any man's day can be greatly brightened by eating a nice, juicy, medium-cooked steak. As we all know, when a girl is sad, she turns straight for the chocolates and ice cream. Food is great. You want to know what's not great... cutting. Cutting means taking most of these delicious foods and saying, "No, you do look great, but I'm not going to eat you!"
Well this article is for anyone who is cutting and wants to make the food they eat into something much easier to take down and even, yes I'm about to say this, enjoy the food they eat while cutting.
Spinach Egg Whites
- 6 egg whites
- 1 package of spinach
The spinach makes for a great addition because it is not only provides many minerals and a large amount of vitamin C, but it contains nearly a 1:1 protein to carb ratio and the sodium from it adds a lot of taste to the scrambled eggs.
Go Optimum Crunch
- Simply mix 1 scoop of Optimum 100% Whey Vanilla Ice Cream with 1 cup of skim milk in a glass using a spoon.
- Pour one serving of Kashi Go Lean Crunch and the mixed milk into a bowl and enjoy.!
- After the oatmeal is done being prepared and ready to be eaten, quickly add one scoop of Zero Carb Isopure Pineapple Orange Banana.
- Mix into the oatmeal until it is dispersed and enjoy a new kind of delicious oatmeal.!
Cutting Recipes for Breakfast PDF (16 KB)
Lunch or Dinner
Almond & Walnut Chicken
- Cook one 4oz. Chicken Breast in any way desired (besides frying).
- add 1/4 cup of sliced almonds and 1 tablespoon of Wishbone Lite Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette!!
- Prepare one Whitefish Fillet any way you please and after cooking is finished simply add a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- squeeze lemon juice from half of a lemon onto the fillet.!
- 4 slices of lean turkey
- 1/2 cup of grapes
- Simply have 4 slices of lean turkey with a half-cup of grapes.
Cuttin Recipes for Lunch and Dinner PDF (116 KB)
I hope these recipes greatly help you cut down your fat while keeping muscle loss at a minimum. I use these all the time when cutting and sometimes add more to each portion when clean bulking. Feel free to PM me with any question or revisions to recipes that you found to be tastier, yet still healthy. Get big, stay cut, and be healthy!