Tired of pumpkin spice overload? Spiced pear is the perfect substitute for festive fall recipes, and these chilled (or overnight) oats are thick, dessert-like, and delicious! Try them for yourself.
Spiced Pear Cookie Butter Proats
- 60 g old-fashioned oats
- 170 g nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Xtend Pro, Cookie Butter
- 110 g banana, sliced
- 100 g pear, sliced
- 1 serving (2 cookies) Biscoff cookies
- 15 g cookie butter
- to taste cinnamon
- pinch table salt
- Mix together the first four ingredients.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Top with the banana, pear, cookies, and cookie butter.