Our Quick Oatmeal Pancakes pack an impressive 40 grams each! Combine that with just the right amount of carbs and only 5 grams of fat, and you've got yourself the perfect late-night snack or on-the-go pre-workout fuel.
Make these one at a time when your tummy starts rumbling, or store a big batch in the fridge to grab on your way out the door. They're delicious hot or cold!
- Baking powder, 1-1/2 tsp
- Uncooked oats, 1 cup
- Cinnamon, 1-1/2 tsp
- Vanilla whey protein powder, 1 scoop
- Egg whites, 3
- Splenda, 2 packets
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the baking powder, oats, cinnamon, protein powder, and Splenda.
- Add the egg whites and stir until the entire mixture is wet. Batter will be lumpy.
- Grease a skillet and let it warm over medium-high heat. Pour the batter out to make one pancake. Use the bottom of a cup or the back of a spatula to flatten it.
- Cook 2 minutes per side. Enjoy with your choice of fruit or sugar-free syrup.
- Serving size: 1 pancake
- Recipe yields 1 serving
- Calories: 478
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbs: 31 g
- Protein: 40 g