When you need a quick snack that won't sabotage your macros, there's just no beating a good protein pancake. We'll show you how in under a minute.
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup raw oats
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 3 egg whites
- 2 packet Splenda
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the baking powder, oats, cinnamon, protein powder, and Splenda.
- Add the egg whites and stir until the entire mixture is wet. Batter will be lumpy.
- Grease a skillet and let it warm over medium-high heat. Pour the batter out to make one pancake. Use the bottom of a cup or the back of a spatula to flatten it.
- Cook 2 minutes per side. Enjoy with your choice of fruit or sugar-free syrup.