Crepes are the ultimate make-ahead food. Just spend 20 minutes busting out a huge batch one evening, let them cool, and throw them into individual Ziploc bags. Store them in the fridge or freezer, and eat them cold or microwaved any time!
Our version packs an extra protein punch, which will keep you full longer and help you maintain muscle mass. Top your crepes with fruit or peanut butter, or just eat them plain—they're that good!
- Ground oats, 2/3 cup
- Vanilla caramel protein powder, 2 scoops
- Salt, 1 pinch
- Almond milk, 1 cup
- Egg whites, 2
- Coconut oil, 1-1/2 tsp
- Combine ingredients in blender.
- Pour 1/3 cup batter onto a greased skillet and cook over medium heat. When bubbles begin to form, flip the crepe and cook for another minute.
- Add desired toppings and enjoy!
- Serving size: 2 crepes
- Recipe yields: 4 servings
- Calories: 246
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbs: 27 g
- Protein: 19 g