Share this fantastic recipe with your spouse, and you'll still get all the protein you need to make and maintain your muscle mass!
Steaks of your choice 2
Rosemary, chopped 1 tbsp
Salt and pepper 1 pinch
Olive oil 1 tbsp
Arugula leaves, washed 3-4 handfuls
Cherry tomatoes, halved 1/2 pint
Parmesan cheese, shaved 1 tbsp
Olive oil 1-1/2 tbsp
Lemon juice 1 tbsp
Garlic, minced 1/2 tbsp
- Preheat grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook steaks 4-5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
- Remove steaks from heat and let rest.
- In large salad bowl mix oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add arugula, tomatoes, and parmesan. Combine when ready to serve.
Serving size: 1 steak
Recipe yields: 2 servings