Ask The Protein Powder Chef: Can You Teach Me How To Make Protein Fudge?
Do you know how to make protein fudge? And if you do, can you please shout the recipe from the rooftops?
I do indeed know how to make protein fudge! Follow this recipe and you'll end up with smooth, soft, peanut-buttery, melt-in-your-mouth bites of delicious protein-powered goodness.
- 1/2 cup (60 g) banana whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup (45 g) coconut flour
- 1/4 cup (92 g) organic smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (64 g) pea protein (vanilla or unflavored)
- 3/4 cup (169 ml) cartoned coconut milk (or almond milk)
- 2 tbsp (45 g) honey
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until you form soft dough.
- Press dough evenly into a small brownie pan.
- Stick the pan in the fridge for a couple of hours or in the freezer for 30-45 minutes or until dough is firm.
- Once dough is firm, cut it into 18 squares.
- You can keep the fudge in squares and enjoy them as they are. If you'd like to try something else, roll each square into truffles.
- If you roll the fudge, dip them in melted dark chocolate and then transfer them back to the freezer for another 30-45 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is hardened, take them out and eat up!
Serving Size (1 square)
Protein Fudge PDF (98 KB)
Consider adding some actual nuts, chocolate chips, or freeze-dried banana chunks to your fudge. Any or all of these additions will bring a little crunch to your fudge. Also, play around with your nut butters. Try using almond instead of peanut butter, or combine the two.
Recommended For You
- Follow This Discussion by: