Ask The Muscle Cook: Do You Know A Healthy Pizza Recipe?
I'm Craving Pizza. DO YOU KNOW A HEALTHY PIZZA RECIPE?
I get pizza cravings, too! One of my favorite foods is pizza so, naturally, designing a healthy recipe for the normally fatty food was a necessity.
The greatest thing about this recipe is that it tastes just as good as a regular pizza (some people think it tastes even better!), plus it's good for you. The trick is simple: Use natural ingredients with high protein, moderate carbs, and low fats.
This pizza is perfect for any time of the day. It's one of my favorite recipes to make ... and then to eat! It's super easy to prepare and cook, has fewer than 10 total ingredients, and contains no harmful additives that you might normally find in a takeout pie.
- Cook chicken separately.
- Spread Spaghetti Sauce on Pita Bread
- Top with chicken and veggies
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper
- Bake in Oven at 375 Degrees F. for 15 minutes or until pita bread is crusty.
Muscle Tips: When the pizza is nearly done, turn it to broil and watch carefully as the cheese turns to a golden brown, just like delivery.
Chicken Pizza Recipe PDF (233.81 KB)
The Perfect Spaghetti Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Sliced Mushrooms
- Chopped Red Pepper or Green Pepper
- Minced Onions
- Crushed Tomatoes
15 ounce can
- Pizza Seasoning
- No-Salt Added Tomato Sauce
- Dried Parsley
- Garlic Powder
- Dried Oregano
- Dried Basil
- Salt and Pepper
- In a non-stick pan sprayed with olive oil, saut? mushrooms, bell peppers, and onions for 3-to-4 minutes.
- In another big saucepan, add all the other ingredients, stir gently and bring to a boil,
- Reduce heat, stir in mushrooms, onions and peppers and simmer for 15 minutes.
Perfect Spaghetti Sauce PDF (73.15 KB)
Recipes from Anabolic Cooking
- Follow This Discussion by:
did it today, i had no time no make the spaggety sause so i just bought a can the next the i will make the sause, i added diced pineapple. tastet better than any pizza in a restaurat!!!
Oh!!! I can see God has listened my prayers haha!!! I love pizza, but I know it doesn't fit my fitness goals. I have it some times as my cheat meal, but now I am not going to feel so guilty after them......THANKS, THANKS, AND THANKS.