Ugh! I can't take anymore humdrum steamed broccoli. Do you know a recipe that adds flair to those florets?
Bland veggies suck! There might be a few kinds you don't mind eating plain, but sometimes it takes a pre-battle speech to get cauliflower into your mouth. With the right cooking methods, your veggies might actually spice up your life.
The key is getting creative. Try new ways to flavor your vegetables and you might find that you actually like them!
What more reason do you need to add it to your diet?
Quick And Easy Zesty Broccoli Recipe
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Mix scallion, apple cider vinegar and mustard in a large bowl.
- Pour over steamed broccoli, toss, then serve.
Serving Size (1 cup) Recipe yields 1
Zesty Broccoli Recipe PDF (136 KB)