Massage Ball, MB5 - 6.5 Inches Green/Black
The MB1 and MB5 massage balls provide direct deep tissue compression for fast relief of aches, pains and muscle fatigue. Designed to replicate the pressure a massage therapist's hand, the Massage Ball is ideal for targeting small muscles such as calves, piriformis and pecs.
The Massage Ball is a great choice for targeted relief. The EVA foam surface more effectively “grips” the areas being addressed to release discomfort and tightness without pinching or irritating nerves like a harder golf ball or lacrosse ball might do. With a slip resistant texture, the MB1 and MB5 can be used on any hard surface, so you can roll anytime, anywhere. For best results, place the ball directly on the area of discomfort, apply pressure and roll side to side.
- Use to manage minor aches and pains
- Convenient size for travel and portability
- Foam surface makes cleaning easy and efficient
- Designed to withstand repeated use without breaking down
Recommended areas of use:
- Lower Leg: foot, calf, tibialis anterior,
- Hip/Glutes: glutes, psoas,
- Upper Body: upper back, chest/pecs, lats/side torso, neck and arms.