High Protein Pancake Dry Mix
Proteinper two pancakes
A healthy twist on a classic dish.
P28 High Protein Pancakes are the perfect option for those leading a healthy lifestyle who don’t want to give up their favorite dishes. A hearty breakfast staple that is perfect for both adults and children, these pancakes are a healthy twist on a classic dish.
Our P28 Pancake mix is formulated to provide you energy and nutrition when you need it most. With a great balance of protein and carbohydrates, our pancakes are an excellent addition to any meal.
If you are a fan of our White Chocolate Spread, you are going to fall in love with our all-new White Chocolate Pancake mix. It’s made with the highest quality source of protein - whey isolate, and white chocolate. Make your morning breakfast extremely delicious, nutritious, and full of protein power!
Our Buttermilk Buckwheat Pancake mix is a true healthy twist on a classic dish. It’s made with the highest quality source of protein - whey isolate, sweet buttermilk, and buckwheat. Start your day off right with an extremely delicious and protein powered stack of P28 Buttermilk Buckwheat Pancakes!
- 28 Grams of Protein per 2 pancakes
- Made with Natural Ingredients
- No trans fat
- No Artificial preservatives
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No artifical flavors or colors
- No aluminum-based leaveners
- No GMO Ingredients
- Made with Whey Isolate, the highest quality source of protein
- Source of Fiber
- Taste Great!
How do I properly store the P28 Pancakes mixes?
We recommend that you store our pancake mixes at room temperature. We strongly request you do NOT refrigerate or freeze them.
What is the shelf life of the P28 Pancake mixes?
Our pancake mixes last up to 1 year.
Are your P28 Pancake mixes Gluten Free?
No, our pancake mixes are NOT gluten free.
Ratings & Reviews
What's in P28 High Protein Pancake Dry Mix
Directions For High Protein Pancake Dry Mix:
- Heat griddle or pan to medium heat, or 350° F.
- Whisk together 2/3 cup P28 High Protein Pancake Mix with 1/2 cup water *use slightly less wtaer for thicker style pancakes.) Add 2 teaspoons oil, if desired.
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop the batter onto the hot griddle.
- Flip your panckaes once edges begine to appear dry and bottoms are gold brown.