Agmatine Sulfate, 60 Capsules
Next Generation Arginine to Provide a Physical and Mental Edge
Features & Benefits
- Agmatine Sulfate may improve nutrient partitioning, leading to more muscle glycogen (carbohydrates stored in muscle tissue) which can increase muscle pumps and endurance.*
- Increases nitric oxide production by acting as a competitive inhibitor of the enzyme nitric oxide synthase and is important in cell growth.
- Strong vasodilation activity.
- May help support post-workout recovery.*
- Enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. Improves contractive efforts of muscles resulting in stronger, more directed contractions to promote improved effectiveness of exercises.*
- Acts on and supports hormones such as luteinizing hormones (LH) and growth hormones (GH).*
- May help support a healthy cortisol balance.*
- May possess nootropic effects (it acts as a “novel” neurotransmitter) resulting in potential mental edge and focus support.*
- In some research studies, agmatine sulfate produced a synergistic mood-supporting effect.*
- Research provides further evidence for the participation of agmatine in the processes of spatial learning and memory and involved in the encoding and retrieval phases of memory processing.
- The evidence suggests a unique antiplasticity and neuroprotective role for agmatine sulfate.
- In some studies, agmatine was suggested to promote systemic vasodilator activity.*
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Olympian Labs Agmatine Sulfate
Directions For Agmatine Sulfate: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules, once a day before workout, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any other nutritional supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.