Based on Solid Science from Ingredients at Full Effective Doses*
25g HBCD Low Osmolality Carbohydrate for Accelerated Nutrient Absorption*
2g of HICA Promotes Optimum Muscle Recovery & Growth*
Helps Replenish Glycogen*
Reduces Downtime Between Workouts
Helps Stimulate Protein Synthesis*
Electrolytes to Promote Hydration & Amino Acid Uptake*
No Proprietary Blend, Sugar or Artificial Colors
- no proprietary blend ingredients. Fully disclosed labels
- Scientifically dosed, scientifically researched ingredients
- informed-choice – banned substance tested
- No artificial colorS
Introducing the new CLINICAL EDGE Series from Nutrex Research. This line offers products that are scientfically dosed and designed to give you the most out of your training, whether you’re in the gym or perfecting your skills in your sport. Everything you need to know about what you’re putting in your body is fully disclosed on the labels. Nutrex Research has partnered with Informed-Choice to deliver transparent products that are tested for banned substances which can be trusted by major sport organizations. This is just the beginning. As new products are formulated to meet these standards, this line will continue to grow.
What is POSTLIFT?
POSTLIFT is the perfect companion to the all-in-one scientifically dosed pre-workout, OUTLIFT. It will refuel your body for maximum recovery when it matters the most. MEGA-DOSED with the most advanced ingredients, HICA, HBCD (Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin) and BCAAs, POSTLIFT will replenish your glycogen for faster recovery and muscle growth without the added sugars like sports drinks.* These high-performance, scientifically dosed, ingredients help to promote a carbohydrate and muscle-building nutrient rich system that truly delivers. With nothing to hide, the fully disclosed label can be put to the test with any other post workout product on the market today!*
- 25G Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (HBCD)1- this clinically researched, low osmolality carbohydrate helps replenish glycogen and has a faster gastric clearance for better nutrient uptake, aiding in performance and recovery while not causing an insulin spike like other simple carbs.*
- 2G HICA (Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid or Leucic Acid)2 - promotes optimum growth and muscle recovery to reduce down-time between workouts. This leucine metabolite helps to decrease the breakdown of muscle proteins (catabolism).*
- 2.5G Betaine Anhydrous3 - supplementation in clinical studies has shown performance enhancing benefits that aid in an increase of protein synthesis post workout.*
- 10G BCAAs4 - the highly researched 2:1:1 ratio for boosting recovery performance and muscle growth.*
- 5G Glutamine5 - reduces muscle breakdown caused by training and promotes muscle growth and recovery.*
- 2G L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate6 - the most studied form of carnitine for recovery after high intensity exercise and supports healthy hormone levels already within normal range*.
- 2G Taurine7 - supplementing has been shown to decrease muscle soreness and aiding in recovery.*
- Electrolytes8 - help to promote hydration and amino acid uptake to maximize protein synthesis and cell volumization post workout.*
Who Benefits from using postlift?
POSTLIFT was formulated with all athletes in mind. Whether you are a fitness/bodybuilding competitor, strength athlete, MMA athlete, soccer athlete, runner, football player, basketball player or hard-training fitness fanatic who understands the importance of growth and recovery, can benefit from this uniquely formulated product.*
- Int J Sports Med. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15900642 2005 May;26(4):314-9. Biochemical Research Laboratory, Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd., Osaka, Japan. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Int J Sports Med. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20051111 2010 Jan 5;7-1. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-7-1. Department of Biology of Physical Activity, University of Jyväskylä, Jyväskylä, Finland.
- Am J Clin Nutr. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15321791 2004 Sep;80(3):539-49. Danisco USA Inc., 440 Saw Mill River Road, Ardsley, NY 10502, USA. email@example.com.
- Int J Sports Med. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24195702 2013 Nov 6;10(1):51. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-10-51. Faculty of Health and Sport Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8574, Japan.
- Int J Sports Nutr Exerc Metab. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25811544 2015 Oct;25(5):417-26. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.2014-0209. School of Health and Human Performance, Division of Kinesiology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Med Sci Sports Exerc. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16826026 2006 Jul;38(7):1288-96. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006 Oct;38(10):1861.
- Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24383513 2014 Jan;39(1):101-4. doi: 10.1139/apnm-2012-0229. Epub 2013 Jun 25. Exercise Biochemistry and Physiology Laboratory, Postgraduate Program in Health Sciences, Health Sciences Unit, Universidade do Extremo Sul Catarinense, 88806-000, Criciúma, SC, Brazil.
- J Sports Sci. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9232555 1997 Jun;15(3):297-303. University Medical School, Aberdeen, UK.
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Nutrex PostLift
Directions For PostLift: To experience the full strength of clinically dosed POSTLIFT® mix 1 scoop into 14-16 oz of cold water and drink after exercise.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place.