Introduction To Minerals
Natural Nutrient Support*
- Strong bones*
- High levels of energy*
- Maintenance of electrolyte levels*
- Protection against free radicals*
Bone Support Is Just a Bonus*
Our isolated calcium products come in various forms including pills, capsules, chews, and liquids, so find one that's right for you!
For best results, consume 1000-1200 mg daily, never exceeding 2.5 grams a day. Do not consume calcium, zinc, and iron at the same time because the body will not absorb them equally.
Iron Is Unbelievable
- Fighting fatigue*
- Supporting healthy sleep and concentration*
- Supporting oxygen delivery and energy levels*
Endurance athletes (men and women) can definitely use iron to support their training, as endurance athletes typically use much more iron than the normal person.*
Maintain Already Healthy Blood Sugar Balance*
- Supporting proper glucose uptake*
- Promoting healthy energy levels*
- Encouraging fat metabolism*
- Supporting efficient muscle growth*
Get Support From A to Z
- Normal hormone levels*
- Cholesterol levels already within a normal range*
- Cell growth and repair*
Many individuals often overlook zinc products, but it's a great behind-the-scenes supplement for anyone with fitness and health in mind.
Maximize Your Minerals
Note: Check out the many other important mineral products we have and fine-tune a mineral stack to fit your goal!