Exercise Ball , 75 cm Blue
For a fun, yet challenging addition to your workout, try the GoFit Stability Ball. This is a very efficient fitness tool that will improve your core stability, and help tone and tighten your body.
The GoFit Stability Ball is a fun, yet challenging way to stretch, tone and tighten your body. What makes the GoFit Ball so challenging? Unlike training on a stable, flat surface, the ball is a round, unstable surface, so you not only train the primary muscle groups, but also the smaller stabilizing muscles as well. The stabilizing muscles are small, yet very important muscle groups primarily used for balance, alignment and posture.
The total body workout is very efficient, allowing you to see the results you want in a much quicker period of time.
Ball Height Recommendations:
- 65cm (white) - recommended for persons 5'5" to 6'
- 75cm (blue) - recommended for persons 6' and over
Includes: Ball Pump, 2 Ball Plugs, and an easy to follow Exercise Sampler.
- As a general rule, the exercise ball should be large enough so that when you sit on it, your knees bend at a 90 degree angle.
- Static Weight Capacity 1000 LBS
- GoFit Stability Balls are designed for fitness and exercise and are not sold or recommended as any type of chair.
- GoFit Stability balls are made of PVC plastic and contain no Latex.