Primal Defense is the only probiotic formula that contains a unique whole food blend with Homeostatic Soil Organisms (HSOs). The HSOs in Primal Defense are important probiotics you would get in abundance if your food came from soil untouched by pesticides, herbicides and other widely used chemicals. To replenish the valuable probiotics our pasteurized, irradiated and disinfected food no longer provides, Primal Defense includes 12 species of hardy beneficial microorganisms in the form of the HSO Probiotic Blend. Let the unique HSOs in Primal Defense take you to a new level of total health.
- The leading whole food probiotic containing Homeostatic Soil Organisms (HSOs).
- The HSO Probiotic Blend in Primal Defense helps support the normal gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria to help maintain a balanced, healthy internal environment.*
- Contains probiotics that promote regular bowel function and help maintain an already healthy immune system - both of which are beneficial to overall health.*
- Maximizes the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut.*
- Unlike other probiotics, the key probiotics in Primal Defense can thrive in the toughest digestive environments and are undeterred by stomach and bile acids.
- Select ingredients in Primal Defense are produced through the Garden of Life proprietary Poten-Zyme fermentation process to make nutrients more available to the body.
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Garden Of Life Primal Defense
Directions For Primal Defense: Adults take 1 caplet 3 times per day with 8 ounces of water or juice. Best taken on an empty stomach. Begin with 1 caplet per day and gradually increase to suggested amount. Product not for children.
Warnings: As with any dietary supplement consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision. If you are currently undergoing HIV treatment, chomotherapy, or allograft therapy, do not use before consulting your physician.