Introduction to Energy Bars
Boost Your Energy Stores
Even if you're out for a weekend game of soccer with your recreation league, an energy bar can help your performance.* Since your muscles are constantly using up its energy storage, the better you're able to replace glucose in the body, the more energy you've have for longer durations.
Fight Off Fatigue*
- Maintaining healthy blood sugar and energy levels*
- Optimal recovery from exercise*
- Protein intake to provide amino acids for muscle tissue*
- Great taste and convenience
- Having an energy bar on hand at all times is simply a smart move!
Fill The Void
Energy bars come in a variety of different nutrient values, so regardless of your particular diet there's sure to be one that will suite to your needs. Energy bars are also great for people on the go, as they will provide a quick solution for times of need.
Pick The Perfect Bar
If you're using the energy bar as a meal replacement, try and find one that contains at least 10 grams of protein so that you'll get a slow the release of the nutrients and a steady level of energy from the bar.*
Streamline Your Energy