Provosyn Protein Blend , 21.7 Oz. Vanilla
Old-School Recipe of Whole Egg, Milk, and Beef.
Popular with hard gainers, Provosyn is an old-school protein formula that delivers new-school results. The Provosyn recipe was inspired by Rheo Blair, a nutritional guru of the 1950s and 1960s. Blair created a secret formula of whole egg and milk protein for his elite Hollywood clients who needed to gain lean muscle fast. He also advised that they include beef in their diet and limit their intake of carbs. This powerful muscle-building combo lives on today in Provosyn!
Size: 1 lb, 5.7 oz (616 g)(About 15 servings)
- Supports Muscle Building & Preservation*
- Promotes Performance*
- Boosts Weight Gain*
Why people like it
- Rich flavor and creamy mouthfeel.
- Mixes easily.
- Stomach-friendly: Provosyn is easy to digest.
- Wholesome, low-carb recipe: Contains 100% whole egg, milk, and beef protein. The ratio of egg to milk protein is 2:1, just as Rheo Blair prescribed. The eggs are pasteurized and spray-dried. The milk protein is obtained from fresh, pasteurized, Grade-A milk using a gentle, low-heat system.
How do I choose between Provosyn and other Beverly proteins?
Choose Provosyn if you are a:
- hard gainer, or 40 years of age or older and want extra protection from normal age-associated muscle loss.*
Secret to Success
- Hard gainers: Stack Provosyn with Multiple Enzyme Complex and Ultra 40 to maximize your gains.
What people are saying (reviewers were compensated).
Jennifer says: "Provosyn is the best protein money can buy, bar none. It is a copy of the Rheo Blair formula. If you don't know who he is, look him up. Most people just buy protein powder from ads in magazines, fads, or because of price. Very few research what they're buying. Then they wonder why they keep throwing money away. Provosyn is real protein for the athlete. The taste is very good, even in cold water. Beverly makes the best products for athletes."
Zach says: "I love Provosyn vanilla. The product is delicious. I can really see the benefits after making the switch to Beverly products!"
Rodhick61 says: "Provosyn is my all-time favorite tasting protein powder by far. I love the "old-school" ingredients. Awesome!"
Colleyville says: "For over a year, I have been trying to find a protein powder that is healthy, that I like the taste of, and that I can sneak into my kids' smoothies. Provosyn is it!"
Michael says: "Old-school protein power. This stuff is awesome. It has the best protein in it --milk, eggs, and beef- and mixes great. Tastes even better!"
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Beverly International Provosyn Protein Blend
Directions For Provosyn Protein Blend:
To make a delicious shake:
- Pour 8 oz of cold water into a blender or the container of your choice.
- Add 2 scoops of Provosyn and blend or mix until the texture is smooth or as you desire it.
- Drink and enjoy!
- For a thicker, sweeter shake, reduce the amount of water slightly. Adding 3-4 small ice cubes when blending will also increase thickness.
- For a thinner shake, add more water.