Mass Amino Acids, 500 Tablets
Promote muscle fullness, hardness, leanness, and strength with this rare bio-active peptide technology!*
This one-of-a-kind peptide formula is a valuable aid for building and preserving muscle.* Bodybuilders, powerlifters, weekend warriors, collegiate athletes, and everyday fitness enthusiasts of all ages report gaining muscle and getting leaner when using Mass Amino Acids tablets as directed.*
Size: 500 tablets (125 servings)
- Support Muscle Building & Preservation*
- Promote Recovery*
- Boost Performance*
Why people like it
- The results: Clients report greater muscle fullness and strength in just 2 weeks when used with diet and training.* Men and women regularly tell us that Mass Amino Acids is the best solution they’ve found for protecting hard-earned muscle gains during a fat-loss or cutting diet, and re-gaining muscle more quickly following a layoff from training.*
- IFBB fitness pro and cover model Julie Lohre considers Mass Amino Acids a pillar of her supplement regime for building a lean, sexy body.
- Unique formula: The chief ingredient in Mass Amino Acids is a partial hydrolysate of casein. Laboratory tests confirm that it contains large amounts of peptide-bonded amino acids (PBAAs). Studies suggest that PBAAs have up to twice the anabolic potency of regular food.
- Stomach-friendly: Beverly clients report that Mass Amino Acid tablets cause no bloating or digestion issues and can easily be taken on an empty stomach.
Who it’s ideal for
Anyone who is struggling to:
- gain muscle mass and strength, maintain muscle mass and strength while dieting, or rebuild muscle mass and strength after a temporary layoff from training.*
Secrets to Success
- Take 1 tablet for every 10 lb of body weight, daily. Divide your daily allotment of tablets into smaller doses. The best times to take a dose are with meals and during workouts.
- Clients typically find that they get the most impressive results by stacking Mass Amino Acids with Ultra 40 (discussed below). A personal trainer told us that he puts his clients on Mass Amino Acids, Ultra 40, and a Beverly protein powder.
What people are saying
(The following testimonials have been sourced online and may have been edited for the sake of grammar and/or space. Reviewers were compensated. )
Lambo2006 says: "10/10. Excellent product. I used Mass Amino Acids to prepare for three bodybuilding shows this year. It kept me full and hard, even during the cutting stages. I took 25 tablets per day -5 in the morning, 5 mid-day, 5 pre-workout, 5 post-workout, and 5 before bed. I won my weight class in all three shows, two of which were national qualifiers. I stacked this product with Beverly Lean Out."
Dimber says: "Mass Amino Acids makes me feel fuller and stronger. It is great in terms of convenience, for instance, when I can't get to a protein shake, or if I'm out and about."
Anna says: "Since I started taking these, I feel stronger. I can lift heavier for longer."*
PaulRed says: "When combined with Ultra 40, and taken as per the label (1 tablet per 10 lb of body weight), this works! Greater fullness in my chest, arms, and shoulders. Strength through the roof!! This was a great decision and I can't recommend it enough if you're looking for strength and size gains!* I came across this old-school approach from the late Vince Gironda, and I think that Beverly has done a great job capturing the magic! I'm sold! I am interested in trying other products now, too. UMP next?"
Lopinslow17 says: "I love Beverly International products, and this one is the reason why. I’ve always had a hard time retaining any muscle mass I put on. It would be burned up while cutting. This time around, with the use of Mass Amino Acids, I have actually gained mass while cutting!"
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Beverly International Mass Amino Acids
Directions For Mass Amino Acids: Take 4 tablets daily with a meal.
For maximum results,
- Take 1 tablet per 10 lb of body weight per day
- Divide your daily allotment of tablets into smaller doses.
- Take each dose with meals and while working out.
- Example: A 180-lb athlete would take 18 tablets per day. This allotment might be divided into 4 tablets with each of 3 meals (12 tablets total) plus 6 tablets while working out.
Warnings: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are: under 18 years of age; pregnant; nursing; trying to become pregnant; taking medication' or have a medical condition. Do not use if inner seal is broker. Keep out of reach of children