L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, 60 Capsules
TO THE FUNDEMENTALS
- Promotes fatty acid metabolism and recovery from high intensity exercise.*
- May be superior to regular L-Carnitine for improving muscle carnitine content.*
- Can be used as part of your sports nutrition regimen to support fat loss and recovery from exercise.*
L-Carnitine is formed from the amino acid l-lysine and L-methionine in the body for the purpose of fatty acid metabolism. Once fatty acids are transported to the mitochondria (the powerhouse centers of cells responsible for energy production) they are converted to usable forms of energy. The L-tartrate version of L-Carnitine has been suggested to be superior to L-Carnitine for muscle recovery and supporting a hormonal balance.*
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate promotes an appropriate hormonal balance by improving androgen receptor activity. Its ability to promote recovery from high intensity exercise makes it a dual threat as a training and fat loss aid.*
- LCLT enhance hormone levels and improves recovery from high intensity exercise.*
- LCLT favorably effect markers for recovery after exercise.
- LCLT improves metabolic response to exercise in males.*
- LCLT improves recovery from exercise stress.*
- LCLT is superior to L-Carnitine for increasing muscle carnitine content.*
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate can be taken pre exercise and throuhout the day for the purpose of fatty acid metabolism or post exercise to promote muscle recovery.* Take it with Ripped Juice™ to maximize your fat loss potential.*
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Betancourt Nutrition L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
Directions For L-Carnitine L-Tartrate: Take 1-2 servings daily on an empty stomach.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.