There's nothing better than a rich and indulgent cheesecake—unless of course that sweet treat undoes all your hard work at the gym.
Don't let sacrifice be the only way to reach your goals. Using Signature Strawberry Whey to boost the protein, these low-carb cheesecake bites have zero added sugar and taste as delicious as they look.
Bottom line: You had me at cheesecake.
- ¼ cup ground almonds
- 2 tbsp natural almond butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 125 g quark
- 1 whole egg
- ⅛ cup Signature Strawberry Whey Protein Powder
- ½ tsp toffee extract
- 1 bar Signature Protein Crunch Bars, Cookies and Cream
- In a bowl, mix the almonds, almond butter, honey, and Signature Cookies and Cream Crunch Bar together to form a dough. Press the dough into the bottom of a baking pan, or divide evenly among 12 mini muffin cups. Set aside.
- To make the filling, whisk the quark, egg, whey protein, and Stevia sweetener in a bowl until smooth. Pour mixture on top of the almond base and smooth out with a spatula.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes at 320 degrees F. Avoid letting it brown on top. It will feel uncooked in the center, but don't worry—the cheesecake will set as it cools.
- Let cool completely before eating!