Rich chocolate, creamy texture, delicious flavor—and that's just the protein powder! With a filling of real peanut butter and the added richness of cocoa powder, these chocolate peanut butter cupcakes take healthy baking to a whole new level.
Pro tip: No need to buy oat flour—you can make your own by simply blending up oats in a food processor. Use this quick baking hack as a substitute for brown rice flour or almond flour in your other favorite recipes for a whole-grain twist.
- 2 scoop Signature Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- ½ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup powdered Stevia
- ⅓ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 C).
- Combine all the ingredients except the peanut butter in a food processor. Process into a smooth batter.
- Divide the cupcake mixture between nine cups in a cupcake tin. Then, pop a teaspoon of peanut butter in each and push it down so it is submerged.
- Bake the cupcakes for 10-15 minutes until they're cooked through. They're best eaten fresh from the oven. If you have any leftovers, microwave them to re-melt the peanut butter center.