Promax Original Protein Bars
- Gluten-free, Kosher and Vegetarian
- No Artificial Sweetners or Preservatives
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup, Maltitol or Gelatin
What are Promax Original Bars?
Promax Original Protein Bars are the Perfect Pre- and Post-Workout Bar. They provide carbs and protein as fuel before your activity and proactively protect muscle tissue, as well as replenish glycogen and repair tissue post-activity. These bars feature a 2:1 Carb-to-Protein ratio for energy and recovery, as well as a balance of fast and slower release carbs to keep you fueled throughout your entire workout.
Who We Are.
At Promax we have a passion for GREAT TASTING PROTEIN BARS WITH SOLID NUTRITION. That means great taste and texture combined with a macronutrient balance that can fuel your workout and your multi-faceted life. We care about what goes into people’s mouths and bodies, so we are as careful about what we DON’T put into our bars as what we do.
WHAT'S IN OUR BARS
Promax Original Protein Bars contain 20g of high quality protein per bar. This is the equivalentgrams of protein to eating 3 large eggs, two cups of low-fat milk and 4 oz. of canned tuna, about 40% of the recommended daily intake of protein (based on USFDA guidelines). All the proteins in Promax Bars are complete proteins, which contain all nine amino acids that are the building blocks of every structure in our body and have the highest Protein Digestibility-Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) of 1. The Promax protein blend incorporates fast (whey), intermediate (soy) and slow (casein) digesting proteins to extend the anabolic window to optimize lean body mass gains. Promax bars also combine a balanced mix of quick and slow release carbohydrates and dietary fat to help sustain energy levels, support appetite satisfaction and transport the proteins into the body’s cells.
WHAT'S NOT IN OUR BARS
- NO GLUTEN. Promax Bars are certified Gluten-Free by the GFCO (Gluten-Free Certifying Organization). Strict standards have been set in the manufacturing facility to ensure no cross-contamination of surfaces, ingredients or finished products.
- NO MALTITOL. Maltitol is a sugar alcohol that is used as a sugar substitute in many bars which can cause gastrointestinal discomfort. Additionally, some forms of maltitol have been shown to have a high glycemic index equivalent to honey and only one less calorie per gram than sugar.
- NO GELATIN. Gelatin, typically made from the byproducts of the meat and leather industries, is an incomplete protein source. It lacks the amino acid, tryptophan, and contains only a small amount of methionine. Because of this, gelatin cannot be used as efficiently by your body as a complete protein such as whey or soy.