- Mixes Instantly
- Award-Winning Taste
ULTRA-PURE WHEY PROTEIN
NEVER TASTED THIS GOOD
Unlike other inferior whey protein formulas that use heat, harsh acids, and salt, a superior cold-pressed microfiltration process is used to produce the ultra-pure whey protein isolate found in every scoop of Platinum 100% Whey. The whey protein isolate in Platinum 100% Whey is so pure, that the formula mixes instantly in a shaker cup or even in a glass using a spoon. And just as important as quality and purity of the whey protein in Platinum 100% Whey is it's taste. We conducted third-party taste tests on real consumers to help us formulate a first-in-class taste profile that's second to none.
Muscle Gained With
Platinum 100% Whey
In a groundbreaking clinical study, the key ingredient in Platinum 100% Whey helped test subjects build additional lean muscle and increased strength to their bench press.1
1. Burke et al., 2001. International Journal of Sports Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism. 11(3):349-64.
THE PLATINUM 100% WHEY
Platinum 100% Casein is powered with incredibly high doses of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), glutamine (a powerful anti-catabolic amino acid), and essential amino acids (amino acids your body needs).
Our formula provides a massive 4 g dose of glutamine and glutamine precursor in each scoop - far more than you'll find in inferior protein sources. What's more, each scoop provides your body with 5.2 g of BCAAs - that's more than you'll find in most BCAA products, let alone a protein powder! If that's not enough, each scoop of Platinum 100% Casein provides over 10,000mg of essential amino acids - try getting that from one of those "other" protein powders.
BIOACTIVE FRACTIONS OF
PLATINUM 100% WHEY
The whey protein isolate in Platinum 100% Whey provide your body with the highest biological value (BV) protein fractions. BV measures how much of the protein's compounds your body holds on to. Higher BV indicates a protein source with more musclebuilding potential!*
- Beta-lactoglobulin - High in essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are important for muscle recovery after training, this fraction has been noted to support mineral and vitamin absorption.*
- Alpha-lactalbumin - This fraction is a significant source of essential and branched chain amino acids, particularly the essential amino acid tryptophan.*
- Immunoglobulins - These fractions are rich in the amino acid glutamine, which can support muscle recovery in response to strenuous training.
- Lactoperoxidase - This fraction has enzymatic properties that help with the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide.*
- Alpha-lactalbumin - This fraction is a significant source of essential and branched chain amino acids, particularly the essential amino acid tryptophan.
- Glycomacropeptide - Research shows this fraction can support overall serum amino acid concentrations. What’s more, this fraction has relatively high amounts of the branched chain amino acids, isoleucine and valine, which, along with leucine, are important for muscle metabolism and growth.*
- Bovine serum albumin - This fraction is a large-sized globular protein with a good profile of essential amino acids that are important for muscle growth support.
Ratings & Reviews
Very good and tasteful. It tasted like I was drinking a milkshake or really good and thick chocolate milk.
I like it. It tastes great and mixes well. As far as I can tell from looking at the ingredients it is a nice clean source of protein.
I tried the vanilla cake and it tastes really unique compared to other vanilla flavors I've tried. It does have a unique cakey flavor to it, but it's not too sweet. I loved this product! I personally like mixing it with almond milk cause It tastes a bit light with water. *edit* Traditional flavors yet it was spot on!
'Cookies and Cream' tastes great. Fits my macro. Pleasure to drink.
Great taste, very recommend
Tastes awesome and gives you result.I switched from Nitro tech because it caused me gas and bloated me but this is my new favorite.
Recently Switched to NitroTech but this tastes really unique compared to other peanut butter protein I've tried. Absolutely loved it, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to get started in strength training.
Great taste and awesome results. Great for building lean mass!
Hi Worst chocolate flavor I have ever tasted .Its my request to everyone pls don't buy this .Its to much sweet . I would like to say/suggest every one pls dont buy this product . Thnx Gaurav
great stuff, makes a difference.. I have gone without can feel the difference, see it too. I'm sold.