I'm not sure desserts get any better than delicacies with peanut butter and chocolate. Actually, I'm sure they don't. This recipe includes both of those mouth-watering ingredients, but it's even better because it also has that extra special macronutrient: protein. If you can't have your usual cookies and milk before bed, this is the next best thing.
Dr. Sara's Protein Fluff Recipe
Watch The Video - 4:50
Let's Get Started!
So grab a giant bowl and mix away. Five ingredients and 10 minutes later, you'll end up with my protein peanut butter fluff recipe! Use it as a high-protein, low-carb, and low-sugar bedtime snack so you can build muscle while you sleep.
casein protein powder 1 scoop
peanut butter 1 tbsp
almond milk 1 cup
- In a large bowl, add casein, peanut butter, almond milk, and xanthan gum.
- Mix ingredients for 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Cut peanut butter cup into small pieces.
- Place mixture into serving bowl and sprinkle with peanut butter cup pieces.
- Enjoy your bed-time snack!
- If you don't want the extra calories, use PB2 instead of peanut butter.
- You can try using whey, but it usually doesn't fluff as well as casein.