Slow-absorbing casein protein is great before bed. This recipe utilizes the muscle-building properties of casein in a sweet tooth-friendly snack!
- 1 scoop(s) casein protein powder
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- In a large bowl, add casein, peanut butter, almond milk, and xanthan gum.
- Mix ingredients for 10 minutes with an electric mixture.
- Cut Quest peanut butter cup into small pieces (optional). Place mixture into serving bowl and sprinkle with peanut butter cup pieces.
- Enjoy your bed-time snack!