It all started when I began working out as a youngster. I was about 13 and didn't take training as serious as I do now. If I would have taken it as serious as I do now, believe me I would have been a walking giant. Well, things do happen for a reason. If it wasn't for me imposing something on myself and really going ahead and signing up with the gym at my college, I wouldn't be here right now. The only sports I played in high school were basketball and baseball. I would always see the football players training with the benches and squats, but I didn't think anything of it. Now quite a few years down the road people think I played every sport.
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 170 Lbs.
- Current Residence: Hialeah, Florida
- Gym: Bally's Total Fitness
- Occupation: Insurance Agent for Primerica
- Music: Rock, Hip Hop (old), Classical,
- Children: Yes
- Marital status: Married.
- Hobbies: Swimming, Reading, Writing, Working, Fishing, Mountain biking, Canoeing, anything outdoors
Short Term Goals:
- Get to 175 lbs; I am currently 165.
- To get a bigger residence for me and my family.
- Be the biggest guy at my gym.
- Get contracted by Bodybuilding.com, to be an athlete or something within the field of sports.
Long Term Goals:
- Be a very wealthy person.
- Show the world what Tony has to offer when it comes to bodybuilding.
- Be on the Olympia stage one day, with the top pros.
- Get my pro card.
- Be an athlete for MuscleTech or BSN.
- Magazines: Muscle & Fitness, Muscular Development, Flex, Men's Health, Natural Bodybuilding.
- Favorite Bodybuilders: Frank Zane, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lee Haney, Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Mike Mentzer, Flex Wheeler.
- Favorite Body part to train: Back and Chest, not a BIG leg fan.
- Favorite Exercise: Bent Rows and Flyes
- Favorite Supplements: NaNO Vapor, SuperPump250, NO-Xplode, Creatine Monohydrate.