- 3 cups red grapes, rinsed
- 2 pints fresh raspberries (about 3 cups)
- 6 tablespoons minced candied ginger
- 6 tablespoons grenadine
- 6 tablespoons buttermilk
1. Grenadine is a sweet scarlet syrup made from pomegranate juice that, at one time, was exclusively produced on the Caribbean island of Grenada. It flavors and adds color to desserts and drinks, such as the children's ginger-ale-based "cocktail" called the Shirley Temple.
2. For each dessert, arrange 1/2 cup raspberries and 1/2 cup grapes in a crystal goblet or martini glass. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon minced candied ginger over fruit and then drizzle with 1 tablespoon of grenadine.
3. One serving equals 1 cup of fruit, 1 tablespoon of ginger and 1 tablespoon or grenadine.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Facts (Per Serving)
Fat: 5 G
Protein: 1 G
God Bless and Good Health Always,