Benefits of NO-Shotgun® MFH-1™ helps:
- Supports Increased Muscle DNA & Muscle™ Gene Proteins to Support Muscle Growth*
- Support Increased Myogenic Regulatory Factors*
- Promote Training Intensity, Mental Acuity & Focus*
- Support Whole Body Creatine Retention*
- Support Insulin Sensitivity & Responsiveness*
- Support Insulin Mediated Lean Mass*
- Meltdown/Redline-Induced Fat Loss*
- Muscle Fullness & Blood-Engorged Pumps*
- Optimize Strength, Power, Endurance & Recuperation*
- Promote Crisp, Water-Free Muscle Separation*
- Enhance Blood Flow & Nitric Oxide (N.O.) Levels*
What is NO-Shotgun® MFH-1™
NO-Shotgun® MHF-1 is the first VPX muscle building supplement to use a superior synergistic blend of effective compounds combined with a cutting-edge delivery system that promotes mind blowing, skin bursting effects, while additionally supporting recovery and protein synthesis.* Compounds such as Creatine (CEX™), Arginine (AEX™), Glutamine (GEX™), Beta-Alanine (BAEX™) and Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAEX™) that are each combined with Ethyl Ester (EX™) technology to promote maximum absorption and uptake!* The Ethyl Ester Compounds used in NO-Shotgun® help these potent muscle building ingredients enter the bloodstream nearly 100% intact, as opposed to the same ingredients without EX™ technology that might only be absorbed at 15% to 40%.* This highly advanced EX™ technology shuttles these NO-Shotgun® compounds across the muscle cell membrane where they can help promote muscle growth!* VPX highly recommends stacking pre-workout NO-Shotgun® with post-workout NO-Synthesize®.
- Contains REDLINE® & MELTDOWN'S powerful fat burning support and energy technology for mind blowing intensity!**
- GBB and MTB Pump (Magnesium Tanshinoate B) for Nitric Oxide induced skin splitting pumps.*
- 40,000 milligrams of anabolic PROTEIN FRACTIONS in just one serving! No cheap dextrose or waxy maize fillers.*
- With BCAA's & Fractionated Protein Peptides to support maximal muscle protein synthesis and nitrogen retention - two important markers of muscle growth!*
- Fueled by Research surmised PeptoPro and BPOV to promote insulin secretion and insulin receptor site sensitivity.* Insulin is the most anabolic of all hormones! No carbs, waxy maize starch or sugars needed.
- With COP™ (Creatinol-O-Phosphate) to promote anaerobic glycolysis and CPT (di-Na Creatine PhosphateTetrahydrate) -- two designer creatines surmised in VPX labs to be resistant to conversion to creatinine.* This eliminates bloating and supports transport of intact COP and CPT into muscle tissue!*
- Beta-Alanine is a hyper-performance ingredient used to increase whole body creatine retention to crank out more sets and more muscle-blasting reps for increased lean mass!*
- Satellite Cell Activators to promote new Muscle Cell Division!* This means larger existing muscle fibers and splitting of these fibers to create totally new muscle.*
- Arnold himself referred to "The Pump" as something "Better Than Sex!" It is "The Pump" that signals us hard training athletes lifting for size and definition that we are maximizing our efforts in the gym.*
- NO-Shotgun® fuels episodes of physical intensity to induce insane muscle pumps that can lead to muscle growth.* The biochemical and physiological response to NO-Shotgun® when combined with intense resistance training may cause extra trauma to occur to trained muscle.* Greater resistance to muscle results in significantly increased internal pressure (the pump)...And as you know, the better the pump the greater the trauma caused to muscle-tissue.* The end result: increased ability to build larger muscle!* Blood Flow & Nitric Oxide (N.O.) Levels*
- NO-Shotgun® is one of the most advanced products of its kind! VPX is so confident in the effectiveness of NO-SHOTGUN® that we have a $100,000 offer on the table to ANY supplement company that can conclusively prove - in a double-blind University Study - that their product is better at supporting lean muscle, promoting greater ATP production for more explosive workouts and initiating NO induced, blood engorged pumps.*
- Be your own scientist, order NO-Shotgun® today... Not to mention mind blowing workouts, skin bursting muscle pumps and support for lean muscle tissue!*
- What are you waiting for? Your buddy to be the 1st to use NO-SHOTGUN®?
NO-Shotgun is suggested to Support Total Muscle DNA and Promote Five Muscle Gene Proteins*
Muscle DNA is important because DNA carries the genetic information of a cell. DNA encodes the information for muscle proteins and is able to self-replicate. Because NO-Shotgun supports muscle DNA, there's some crazy off-the-chain activity going on inside the muscle cell.* Imagine, you can have a limited amount of naturally occurring muscle DNA replication going on with resistance training and get your usual lackluster results in muscle growth. Or, you can consume NO-Shotgun and experience muscle generated by the self replicating of a mind-blowing 148.65% increase in muscle DNA.* Consequently, if weight training produced a 40% increase in DNA (see chart above) and this muscle DNA self-replicated at a rate of 10 fold, you would get a 400% increase in Muscle DNA and over the period of a year might be lucky to gain 7 pounds of lean muscle - hypothetically speaking.* However, if the same DNA self-replication rate held true at 10 fold drinking NO-Shotgun, an even greater increase in muscle gene proteins could occur.* One can only guess how much growth is possible at this rate in a year's time? While some of this is theoretical science, the fact holds true that muscle gene proteins may increase at a great rate with use of one container of NO-Shotgun over a four week period.* Therefore, drinking NO-Shotgun prior to training supports muscle building.* And, this is my theory as to why NO-Shotgun has an effect on increasing muscle gene proteins which you'll read about later in this article.*
DNA is your cell's 'blueprint' for everything that goes on in your body. Your DNA is housed in the nucleus of each of your cells, and muscle cells have more than one nucleus. Think of the nucleus of your cell as the 'brains' behind the cell. It ultimately determines what your cell makes (i.e. proteins). So an increase in your muscle's DNA is an indication that the nuclei have a greater capacity for increasing muscle protein. Also, with more nuclei (and DNA), your muscle cells have greater control over what goes on in muscle. For bodybuilders, that means you become better at attaining bigger and greater numbers of muscle fibers. And the scientific suggestion is in the University Research. Consequently, this is why NO-Shotgun may support gains in strength, size, and muscle proteins.*
- Lean Mass - support greater gains*
- Bench Press Strength - promote greater gains*
- Leg Press Strength - optimize gains*
- Myofibrillar Protein - 167.2% greater gains*
- Total Muscle DNA - promote greater gains*
- Myogenic Regulatory Factors - greater increase (Myo-D)*
The chart above shows that drinking a serving of NO-Shotgun MHF-1 (Myogenic Hyperplasic Factor-1) pre-workout for one month may increase Muscle DNA over three times more than training alone (with a placebo)*. That's huge! And, that may translate in to increases in lean muscle mass.* In fact, as you read the charts throughout this article you will see that this increase in new muscle is crisp, sharp water-free lean muscle mass gains.* This is important because other companies may claim "water retention" as part of the gains in lean mass form their product. While it is true that these are not fat gains, it is highly untrue and unethical to count a water-retaining-bloat as muscle. This is why other companies include a significant amount of carbohydrates in their formulae - A) it’s cheap and, B) they deceptively claim that the water-weight gain from the carbohydrates is lean muscle. Each gram of carbohydrate makes you hold three grams of water. Drink their carb-laden product for a month and you'll be holding more water than a Whale and, these unscrupulous companies will tell you that your bloat is research-backed gains in lean muscle!*
What if we told you that taking 21 grams per day of a pre-workout supplement would not only help put on muscle mass, but do it by elevating the Myogenic Regulatory Factors or MRFs? What are the MRFs you ask? In the broadest sense, MRFs are proteins that bind to DNA thus controlling how genetic information is passed from DNA to RNA. These MRFs thus control the creation of new muscle tissue. Now unless you decide to take a molecular biology class, take our word for it that these MRFs are highly important for regulating muscle mass. So, let's get to the meat of the matter. Where's the scientifically-backed, university research? And, what does this mean to you as far as gaining lean mass faster and more efficiently?
So how did the Increases in Muscle Gene Proteins, Muscle DNA and Myogenic Regulatory Factors translate into real world bodybuilding results with NO-Shotgun?
- Lean Mass - 181.1% greater gains*
- Bench Press Strength - promote greater gains*
- Leg Press Strength - 53.5% greater gains*
- Myofibrillar Protein - 167.2% greater gains*
- Total Muscle DNA - support greater gains*
- Myogenic Regulatory Factors - greater increase (Myo-D)*
Researchers at a prestigious university performed the complicated task of unraveling the secrets of NO-Shotgun. In science lingo, they sought out to determine the effects of four weeks of heavy resistance exercise combined with the oral ingestion of NO-Shotgun supplementation on body composition, muscle strength and mass, and markers of satellite cell activation.* If you paid attention in biology class, satellite cells are cells that sit on the periphery of muscle cells; when you damage or exercise your muscles it activates these cells; and that my friends, is a good thing. Why? Because satellite cells make existing muscle fibers BIGGER and in some extreme cases, may even contribute to making new muscle fibers. Imagine that. Larger muscle fibers as well as the potential to make mind-blowing gains in muscle fiber number too!
These scientists measured body composition (how much muscle and fat the subjects had), muscle strength, muscle mass, myofibrillar protein content and markers of satellite cell activation [serum IGF-1 (IGF-1), hepatocyte growth factor (HGF), c-met tyrosine kinase (c-met)], proliferation (Myo-D, myf-5), and differentiation (myogenin, MRF-4, total DNA content).
Study volunteers consumed 21 grams/day of placebo [PL] or 21 grams/day of NO-Shotgun (NO). For both the NO-Shotgun and placebo the dosage was ingested 30 minutes prior to each exercise session to take advantage of nutrient timing to maximize the benefits of NO-Shotgun.
On days where no exercise occurred the full dosage of each supplement was ingested in the morning upon waking. Participants lifted weights 4-days per week split into two upper and two lower body workouts per week for a total of four weeks. The human test subjects performed a bi-weekly upper body resistance-training program consisting of nine exercises including bench press, lat pull down, shoulder press, seated rows, shoulder shrugs, chest flies, biceps curl, triceps press down, and abdominal curls twice per week. Test subjects also performed a bi-weekly lower-body program consisting of seven exercises including leg press or squat, back extension, step ups, leg curls, leg extension, calf raises, and abdominal crunches. Participants performed 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions with 75%-80% of their 1-RM (rep max) on each exercise. Rest periods between exercises and sets lasted no longer than three minutes.
So what were the results of the NO-Shotgun study?
Researchers surmised that four weeks of NO-Shotgun supplementation used in conjunction with heavy resistance training effectively increased muscle strength and mass and promoted myogenesis by stimulating increases in markers indicative of satellite cell activation and proliferation.* In English that means that NO-Shotgun may produce more lean muscle mass and it does so by activating your genetic machinery.* And for those of you worried about 'bloating' from a pre-workout supplement, NO-Shotgun didn't cause any water retention!* More importantly, gains in lean body mass were observed!*
Summary: As expected NO-Shotgun Helps Increase Total Lean Mass!*
Summary: The weight gain is NOT water! So if you follow the data, these guys did not just get bloated! It was NEW muscle protein that the trained human test subjects gained!*
Summary: Can you say big, strong legs!
Summary: Here's the science-backed results. You support increases in actin and myosin, which are two proteins found in skeletal muscle that comprise the content of myofibrillar protein.*
Summary: Remember why satellite cells are so important? Because they repair damaged muscle, they contribute to increases in muscle mass, AND they may also promote gains in total muscle fiber number!*
NO-Shotgun combined with heavy resistance training helped elevate myogenic regulatory factors [MHFs] by up to 71.17%.* What are MRFs? MRFs are proteins that bind to DNA thus controlling how genetic information is passed from DNA to RNA. These MRFs control the creation of muscle tissue.
Summary: This suggests that NO-Shotgun is our first and only pre-workout supplement that turns on the MYOGENIC REGULATORY FACTORS!* For you science buffs out there MRFs are defined by the scientist like this: “A family of muscle-specific transcription factors which bind to DNA in control regions and thus, regulate myogenesis.* All members of this family contain a conserved helix-loop-helix motif which is homologous to the myc family proteins. These factors are only found in skeletal muscle. Members include the myoD protein (MYOD PROTEIN); MYOGENIN; myf-5, and myf-6 (also called MRF4 or herculin).”
The KEY word above is MYOGENESIS, which means the formation of muscle tissue.
Summary: NO-Shotgun has safety data on 30 clinical markers* showing no side effects in while promoting gains in lean muscle mass, strength, and measures of skeletal muscle anabolism.* This is the epitome of the anabolic drive. With NO-Shotgun, you'll have our very best tool to help you achieve the highest level of performance and bodybuilding goals.*
Note: these clinical markers included all of the following: triglycerides, cholesterol, HDL, LDL, GTT, LDH, uric acid, glucose, BUN, creatinine, BUN/creatinine, calcium, total protein, total bilirubin, ALP, AST, ALT, CK, WBC, RBC, hemoglobin, hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, lymphocytes, monocytes, neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils).
STACK WITH NO-Synthesize
For even better results combine NO-SyntheSize as your Post-Workout supplement.
NO-Synthesize is the Post-Workout Supplement of Choice!
- Scientifically formulated*
- Advanced Post-Workout Anabolic Cocktail*
- University tested*
- Contains all the Essential Amino Acids for optimizing anabolism*
- Contains PeptoPro, the most advanced casein protein hydrolysate*
- Contains Beta-Alanine to support performance*
Let's face it, what you consume BEFORE and AFTER you train is the most critical issue with supplement use! That's why VPX's NO-Shotgun and NO-Synthesize form the dynamic duo of lean mass promoting supplements.* The beauty of this system, called nutrient timing, is that NO-Shotgun and Synthesize form the perfect bookends for delivering the precise ratio of muscle-building nutrients before and after you train.*
What's the strategy for achieving gains in muscle mass fast and with ease? Nutrient timing is actually quite simple my friends. In fact, just do this, consume NO-Shotgun 30 minutes before you workout and NO-Synthesize immediately after you workout. That strategy alone can help support lean muscle gains.* This strategy works in men and women. Research suggests that you actually don't need that many calories. NO-Synthesize is the culmination of scientific brilliance coupled with real-world results. NO-Synthesize can be taken any time of day, even before bed. But it is ideal immediately post-training and/or during training. Here are just a few revolutionary anabolic-boosting and cell-volumizing ingredients that you'll find in NO Synthesize: Creatinol-O-Phosphate or COP has been suggested to have cardioprotective effect by an action on anaerobic glycolysis.*¹ Creatine Phosphate Tetrahydrate promotes anaerobic working capacity.*² Also included in the formula is Beta-Alanine, for improving time to exhaustion, supporting increased whole body creatine retention and acting as a buffer.*³ With a star-studded profile of other cutting-edge ingredients, VPX's NO-Synthesize is perfect complement to MRF-inducing NO-Shotgun!*
- Godfraind T, Saleh MM. Action of creatinol-O-phosphate on the contractility changes in rat isolated heart. Arzneimittelforschung 1984;34:968-72.
- Eckerson JM, Stout JR, Moore GA, et al. Effect of creatine phosphate supplementation on anaerobic working capacity and body weight after two and six days of loading in men and women. J Strength Cond Res 2005;19:756-63.
- Stout JR, Cramer JT, Zoeller RF, et al. Effects of beta-alanine supplementation on the onset of neuromuscular fatigue and ventilatory threshold in women. Amino Acids 2007;32:381-6.