Think the only way to make a healthy cookie is to pack it full of oatmeal? Think again! This healthy chocolate chip cookie uses coconut flour to keep things low carb and gluten free, and substitutes stevia to keep the sugar to a minimum. Add two scoops of Signature whey protein and you've got your very own DIY protein cookie you can make any time you need a healthy treat on the go.
- 2 scoop Signature Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 whole egg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ⅛ tsp table salt
- 2 tbsp Truvia
- 2 tbsp Pyure organic stevia blend
- 2 oz dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together wet ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl, then add to wet ingredients to form a dough. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Place 12 rounded tablespoons of dough onto the sheet a couple inches apart. Press flat just slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges are golden brown. Cool on a baking rack and enjoy!