We’re a team made up of editors, designers, engineers, videographers, customer service reps, and more that are passionate about changing lives.
- Founded in 1999
- Headquartered in Boise, Idaho
- Largest online sports nutrition store
- Most-visited fitness site in the world
- 33 million unique visitors monthly
- 17,000+ articles and 6,500+ videos on training, nutrition, recipes, and motivation
- Includes BodySpace, the world’s largest fitness social community
- 3 distribution centers, including one in the UK
- Award-winning customer service center in Boise
- Top 10 Best Places To Work In Idaho (2009-2014)
- Ranked #9 in Top Idaho Companies in Inc. 5000 (2014)
- Ranked #10 in the Idaho Private 75 (2014)
- Inc. 5000 Honoree (2006-2014)
- Bizrate Platinum Circle Of Excellence (2010-2015)
- Accredited and A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau (2004-2014)
Through smart growth and an obsessive focus on their customer, Bodybuilding.com has grown from a tiny, single-product company into a global player in sports nutrition and fitness media. The company’s online store is the engine that powers a transformation experience that has revolutionized the lives of millions of people around the world, from beginners to hardcore lifters.
Bodybuilding.com continually finds ways to bring the power of change to the world, including distribution centers in Nevada, Pennsylvania, and the UK; transformation challenges that reward participants with big changes to their bodies, lives, and bank accounts; hundreds of results-oriented training and nutrition plans; and the strongest social media fitness community in the world.
TEAM Bodybuilding.com is made up of renowned bodybuilding athletes as well as some of the most inspiring members of BodySpace, Bodybuilding.com’s online community. They’re ambassadors, both online and out in the world—at competitions, fitness expos, charity events, and workout sessions with fans. This group is passionate about helping others discover the kind of health and happiness they’ve achieved through fitness. They live to offer encouragement on social media and share their best workouts on Bodybuilding.com.
If you are a member of the media, please submit your inquiry or request using the form below. Our communications team will respond as soon as possible.