If you want to add a little heat to your dish, this dip will do the trick. With an added kick, this recipe elevates that ordinary jar of salsa to a new level, and the cream-cheese-and-yogurt base packs a much-needed protein punch. Only a few ingredients makes it fast and easy to whip up and keep on hand at all times.
- 1 cup salsa
- 8 tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 oz shrimp, precooked and diced
- 2 whole green onion, sliced
- Combine the salsa, Greek yogurt, and cream cheese.
- Once well mixed, stir in shrimp and green onions.
- Blend together and serve immediately.