Finally, for dessert, you'll want something sweet and light. This recipe fits the bill. The fruit will give you a good dose of Vitamin C while being just sweet enough to keep cravings at bay. If you've done your workout that day, and aren't on a very-low-carb or other strict diet, this is one dessert you can feel good indulging in.
- 1 cup, crushed, sliced, or chunks pineapple, with juice
- 1 box sugar-free fat-free chocolate pudding powder
- 2 cup fat free whipped topping
- ¼ cup almonds, slivered
- 1½ cup mandarin oranges, drained
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup, diced cantaloupe
- ½ cup grapes, sliced
- Combine the pudding powder and pineapple in a bowl. Mix well.
- Fold in the whipped topping, then stir in the remaining fruit and sliced almonds.
- Cover and let set for one to two hours. Serve.