Going meat free every now and then is a great way to lower your risk of heart disease, thanks to the lowered saturated fat content. With delicious meat-free recipes like this, you'll hardly know it's gone. These wraps make for a great afternoon snack any time hunger strikes. They're also the perfect finger food for a gathering.
- 2 whole wheat soft tortillas
- ½ cup hummus
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ¼ cup fat-free cream cheese
- Smear the cream cheese over the soft tortillas, then carefully spread the hummus on top of the cream cheese.
- Top with the red pepper, cucumber, and baby spinach leaves.
- Roll up and slice into bite-sized serving pieces.