This turkey burger delivers a pleasing combination of fresh flavors. The cheese pairs with tomatoes to create an experience you won't forget. This recipe is high in protein and low in fat, a great option for people on a cutting diet.
- 1 lb ground 99% fat-free turkey breast
- 3 oz fat-free mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup slices cucumber, chopped
- 4 tbsp fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns
- Combine ground turkey, shredded cheese, tomato, with salsa and garlic.
- Once ingredients are well combined, form into patties.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook patties for 4-5 minutes per side or until done.
- Remove from skillet and lay on top of whole wheat bun, smeared with fat-free mayonnaise and layered with the cucumber.