If you want an unbelievably delicious yet simple burger that takes no time at all, this recipe is for you. Low in fat and carbs and packed with protein, this simple ground turkey burger is perfect for even the strictest of diet plans.
- 1 lb ground 99% fat-free turkey breast
- ¼ cup plain instant oats
- ½ onion, finely diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp low-sugar barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp low-sugar ketchup
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp onion soup mix powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all ingredients together in a bowl until well mixed.
- Form four patties of even size and thickness, and place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake turkey burgers for 30-35 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- Serve immediately wrapped in a lettuce leaf or on its own with your favorite side dish.