Finally, a protein pancake with almost no carbs or fat. Get your flapjack freak on with this quick-as-you-please treat!
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ tsp natural almond butter
- 2 tsp Splenda
- Combine the whey protein and Splenda in a bowl, then add the egg whites, water, and almond butter. If your almond butter is thick, you can microwave it for a few seconds to make it easier to blend.
- Heat a greased skillet over medium heat. Pour batter out to form one pancake, and cook on each side for 90 seconds.
- Throw it in your mouth naked, or top with more almond butter.